✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs✾

"𝕰lody, my love, my darling, my beautiful girl" James greeted, sitting on the coffee table in front of me as I rested on the couch beside Marlene, a book in my hand

"𝕰lody, my love, my darling, my beautiful girl" James greeted, sitting on the coffee table in front of me as I rested on the couch beside Marlene, a book in my hand. I gazed up at him, noticing he had a crooked grin on his face. This could either be a good thing or an extremely bad thing, you could never know with that James Potter grin. You could never tell what he was thinking.

"James..."

"Her love, her darling, her handsome boy.." Marlene contributed, nudging me in the side with a smirk on her face.

"Thank you, that's what I was aiming for" James nodded to the now purple haired girl, before flickering his gaze to me, "Go and get dressed"

"I am dressed" I pointed out in a flat tone, gesturing to my brown flared jeans and Remus' aztec sweater I was wearing that hung down to my knees.

"I have something planned for us, now go and get dressed. Lily knows, she's got everything ready for you to wear" He informed me, my heart warming in my chest as I stared at him. Adorable. "Go, go, go"

"Okay, i'm going..." I told him, walking away from him when he was flapping his hands, pushing me gently up towards the dorms. I strolled into my dorm, noticing a dark red dress flowy on my bed, Lily stood beside it with a smirk on her face. "That's not my dress"

"Mrs Potter sent it over..." She hummed, "It's pretty"

"It is" I mumbled, glancing at the dress again. It was truly a pretty dress, and it was dark red which complimented my skin tone and hair. She handed it to me, sending me into the bathroom after I picked up some underwear i'd be able to wear with it.

A nervous tingly sensation in my stomach filled up whilst I looked at myself in the mirror, examining the dress. I'd been on many dates with him, I loved him with everything and yet I was still incredibly nervous. I walked out, a large beam lighting up on her face as she took in my figure, pointing to a chair over by the vanity. She curled the ends of my blonde hair, applying a few bits of make up to accentuate my features- nothing too much.

"You look gorgeous, he won't be able to keep his hands off you" She complimented, a smile on my face when I looked down at the dress, playing at the hem as it touched the bottom of my thighs, "Go get him"

I walked back down to the common room, noticing the bespectacled boy whispering something to Sirius before the long haired boy nudged him, winked at me and left the common room. He was wearing a white shirt, the top buttons un done, with some tartan trousers, colours of black, navy blue, red and green mixed together. He looked insanely attractive. He approached me, a smirk on his face when he looked me up and down, a blush rising to my cheeks.

"For my incredibly gorgeous girl..." He whispered, handing me a deep red rose from behind his back, making me feel for adoration for him.

"Thank you" I replied quietly, feeling him take his hand into mine, bringing it up and kissing my knuckles whilst maintaining eye contact with me.