✾ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ✾

𝖂e had been home at the Potters for a couple of days now and it was proving to be a good holiday so far

𝖂e had been home at the Potters for a couple of days now and it was proving to be a good holiday so far. Remus and Sirius had started talking again to my pleasure and Remus wasn't at Sirius' throat anymore. We managed to persuade Monty and Mia to let us invite the girls over on New Years Eve for a party, and lettered them to come over before we would go back to Hogwarts.

I stirred from my slumber, on a cold frosty morning, the freezing temperature causing me to shiver in my bed. I huffed, rolling over and cuddling into James' chest hoping to feel some warmth radiating off him. I draped my arm over him, tangling his legs with mine, burying my face into his chest. He hummed, lifting the thick covers up higher on our bodies, before pulling me closer into his body, planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"It's freezing" I mumbled into his chest, feeling him hold me tighter, tracing his arms up and down my back to heat me up more.

"You're a werewolf, why aren't you warm like Moony all the time?" He murmured, keeping his eyes closed and resting his head on top of mine.

"Monsters aren't warm"

"Pinky promise, Elody" He reminded me, sighing softly, "You're not a monster, unless it's that time of the month not the werewolf one, then you're a bloody monster"

"Charming" I returned, hearing him chuckle lightly, the vibrations going through my body.

"I love you anyway"

"As you should"

"Who couldn't love you?"

"No one, i'm the most loveable person anyone has ever met"

"Hm but no one will ever love you the way I do" He whispered, pulling me up onto his chest, collapsing on top of him, "Very, very, very-"

"Very, very much. A lot of verys there"

"It's the truth, love" He replied, kissing the top of my head again. "Hey, where you going? Don't leave me..." He pouted, when I rolled off him, putting my slippers on and his sweatshirt and opening my bedroom door, freezing at the sight.

We stared at each other...blinking slowly.

"Fuck me, you did not!" I whisper shouted, closing my door and dragging him away into his own room.

"No, I didn't fuck your brother and I don't think Prongs would be happy if I fucked you too, love" He retorted, laying back on his bed, a smirk on his face.

"Why were you in Rem's room?" I questioned quietly, joining him on his bed and crossing my legs over each other. He sat up facing me, biting his lip before casting a muffliato with his wand. Oh, this was muffliato worthy. Wow.

"Well you know we uh talked it out and everything...and he kind of, you know..."

"He kissed you" I finished for him, my jaw dropping to the floor. Remus was always shy, blushing and never the type of guy to make the first move...Sirius was the flirt, the heartthrob, he could flirt with anything and make it look easy. Yet, Remus kissed Sirius. My twin brother kissed Sirius Black.