✾ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏ✾

"𝕿his is depressing" Marlene muttered as we all sat in the Great Hall for breakfast, the cheery, happy atmosphere in Hogwarts had vanished and everyone was dull and depressed

"Well lucky for you Marls, you're friends with the Marauders" James chirped, the five of us exchanging a look of understanding. I think everyone could be better off with a bit of a laugh and fun. We all nodded, sending each other the mischievous smirk we have become inclined to have.

"What are you thinking?" Lily asked, our eyebrows raising as we turned to her, not expecting her to say that. Lily had always been against our pranks, thinking they were lame and immature, "Everyone's spirits need uplifting, do as you will"

"Would you like to help?" Remus offered to the girls, all of them beaming and nodding their heads eagerly.

"A double Marauders prank"

A little while later we were all in the girls dorm, planning what we had to do. Remus and Lily were writing things down on parchment, all of our ideas, many Lily because no one could read Remus' hand writing except Sirius and Minnie. I swear sometimes he can't even read it himself. I think most professors just presume what he's writing it perfect and give him a high grade because they can't actually read it.

"How about instead of doing one big prank, we do lots of little things instead that last the entire day?" Mary suggested, Peter giving her a high five and nodding his head.

"Number one- any time anyone says the words 'Gryffindor', 'dance', 'like' or 'lion' we have to dance, wherever we are" James said as he sat leaning against my bed frame, his arms wrapped around me from behind, nuzzling his head against mine.

"Good one Prongs!" Sirius encouraged, a wide grin on his face.

"Technically I am not a Gryffindor so-"

"Oh shove off Reg, you are doing this too. And don't lie, we know you want to" Lily scoffed to Regulus to mine and James' right, the bot grumbling incoherent words.

"Reg" I said quietly, tapping James' foot so James would nudge his. He hummed, turning to me, "It will be fun, yeah? Don't worry just let yourself have fun"

"We'll all look like idiots, you won't be alone" James added to him, to which he sighed and reluctantly nodded.

"Number two- everytime we see a muggleborn we charm ourselves to run and hug them no matter who they are"

"On behalf of the muggleborns, we would appreciate that" Lily claimed proudly.

"Number three- we have loads of little rings and propose to anyone that is looking worried or upset, no matter where we are"

"You should look worried or upset" James whispered in my ear, pecking my temple lovingly, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I craned my neck around to meet his soft gaze, his hazel eyes sparkling and a warm smile on his face.