✾ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ʀᴇɢ ʀᴇɢ✾

𝕼uite a few weeks went by since the day James broke down in my arms and since then we've been doing things to try and help him more, to not make him feel overwhelmed and carrying everything on his shoulders

𝕼uite a few weeks went by since the day James broke down in my arms and since then we've been doing things to try and help him more, to not make him feel overwhelmed and carrying everything on his shoulders. He was back to his normal goofy self around everyone and only had a few odd days he would be down when he would receive a letter that Monty and Mia would be out on a mission for a while, like they promised they would do. The attacks were increasing, a certain group of Slytherins were becoming more vicious and cruel, alluding to the idea they had been spending more time with the dark wizard, Voldemort, and been learning evil curses.

I had been having less alchemy lessons with Dumbledore due to the point he was more concentrated on the war and I would have the entire summer with Nicholas Flamel anyway to study alchemy so there was no rush for that, it also gave me more time to spend with the group. At the moment, James and I were in the kitchens baking cookies together after curfew.

"You idiot!" I laughed as he sprinkled flower over me, the white powder covering me from head to toe.

"It's magical fairy dust, Lunes" He claimed, blowing more at me with a wink. "Twirl around and make a wish"

"I wish....my boyfriend wasn't a complete idiot" I declared, him scoffing and scrunching his face up. It was a pretty bad wish, I adored him the way he was, I wouldn't want him to change for the world. Who said I couldn't tease him though?

"Hey! I may be an idiot but atleast i'm hot" He returned, a crooked grin on his face. That James Potter grin, "How long?"

"Twenty minutes" I informed him beginning to clean the mess up. "James" I hummed, feeling him wrap his arms around me from behind, as he jumped off the counter.

"Elody" He replied, pressing an affectionate kiss to my neck.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, wiping down the counter top whilst he kept his arms around me.

"What? Am I not allowed to hold the love of my life?" He responded. Butterflies. Millions of them.

He was my favourite feeling.

"Say that again" I murmured, spinning around to face him, his hazel eyes peering into mine, my hands travelling loosely around his neck, his still around my waist.

"You're the love of my life" He whispered quietly, examining my every feature "And I'll never finish falling in love with you" He continued, craning his neck down and connecting his lips to mine.

I didn't want to fall in love or have to need someone, I thought it could never happen because I was me. The werewolf, the monster, who couldn't be loved. He didn't care though, he loved me for me and I loved him, more than anything.

"Can you smell burning?" He mumbled against my lips, my eyes widening.

"Shit! The cookies!" I cursed, pulling away and opening up the oven, the cookies just a bit overdone as usual. I locked eyes with him, the two of us blinking at each other before bursting out laughing. He picked me up, spinning me around as my legs wrapped around his torso.