❀ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ❀

" 𝕸innie-"

" 𝕸innie-"

"My love-"

"My light-"

"My dream-"

"My duck- what?" I questioned when they all turned to me from our line up in front of the professor, the girls snickering behind us, "Minnie and I have serious conversations about the ducks"

"She's right, we do" The older witch nodded, Remus rubbing his hands over his forehead and shaking his head in disbelief.

"Can we not talk about, ducks?" Regulus whispered, shuddering at the thought causing Sirius to bark out a laugh.

"A fucking werewolf with special powers, wanted by the light and dark sides of war and yet you discuss ducks on a regular basis" He muttered, "Twin sisters are weird"

"I'm not surprised, she's my fluffy, hot chick" James grinned, winking at me and draping his arm around my waist. The past couple of days he has been trying to make it up to me like he said he would, more affectionate and loving as Regulus and I informed him on our thoughts. He now understands why we didn't tell him in the first place, but wants to say in the loop for the future when we get confirmation if there is any.

"dégoûtant mignon" Regulus mumbled under his breath, Sirius laughing and nodding his head.

"Attendez juste qu'ils se marient. Leurs pauvres gosses regardent leur bécoter tout le temps" The long haired boy voiced, Regulus agreeing with him, much to our confusion, not understanding a word of what they were saying.

"Did you want something, Melody?" She directed the question to me, as I smiled sweetly, nodding my head.

"You see, Minnie, we were wondering, seen as it is our last couple of months at Hogwarts, and it's the Easter holidays. You would allow your favourite students of all time to have one huge sleepover in the common room?" I quizzed, making my eyes big, all of us batting our eyelashes towards her hopefully as she sighed.

"It is against the rules...."

"The rules we usually don't follow?" Peter mumbled, to which she nodded her head.

"I suppose I can allow you seen as its your final year. However, you must ensure me the common room will look the exact same as it did before hand with no trace of anything whatsoever. Do we have an agreement?" She replied, all of us barely containing our excitement as we nodded our heads eagerly, "I certainly have no idea there is going to be a sleepover in the common room"

"You won't even know we were in there Min, we promise" James reassured her, all of us thanking her before heading out of her office, the old witch calling the two of us back.

"No funny business in the common room" She warned, my cheeks blushing faintly as James smirked.

"What classes as funny business because I can't promise you I won't snog her" The boy responded boldly, with a crooked grin on his face.