✾ᴘᴏʟʏᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴ✾

𝕿he next few weeks flew by, James birthday approaching and then we would be leaving Hogwarts for the Easter holidays

𝕿he next few weeks flew by, James birthday approaching and then we would be leaving Hogwarts for the Easter holidays. We would all be going to the Potter's for the holidays, like we did every year, which meant that Monty and Mia would be finding out about our relationship. James has made it his mission to make sure the whole of Hogwarts knew I was his and he was mine, much to Evelyn's pleasure. She screamed when she found out. I was happy I was his, which I never thought I would be considering I'm never meant to fall in love with anyone. James was different, he didn't care about my furry problem, he already knew about it and knew how to handle me every month, not to mention he was an animagus to accompany us. He wanted me.

We were currently in the boy's dorm, I had strolled in early in the morning from sleeping in my dorm to make sure the plan was going smoothly. I sat in between the boy's legs as he leaned against his bed frame, his arms around my middle, holding me close to him.

"Are we sure about this?" Remus queried, stirring the potion and pouring it into four glasses.

"Yes, Moony, we've already brewed the potion, not using it would be a waste" Sirius replied, staring at himself in the mirror. This was the hard part for him- he was going to have to loose a few of his hairs.

James was going to be Sirius, Sirius was going to be Remus, Remus was going to be Peter and Peter was going to be James. They added their hairs to the potion after Sirius had a small meltdown, and gulped down the potion, three of them wincing from the taste. Remus, much like me had grown used to having to drink repulsing potions, you get used to it after a while and develop a technique to be able to cancel out of the taste. They all transformed in front of me, either shrinking or growing into each other.

"Godric, James, you're eyesight really is awful" Peter commented from James' body, putting on his glasses to be able to see.

"Blame dad, I get it from him" James claimed from Sirius' body.

I can now see how this was going to get confusing.

"Potion lasts around an hour, we should be going now if you really want to do this" Remus told them from Peter's body, "We need to sound more like each other"

"I'm Moony and I love chocolate. It makes you feel better" Sirius grinned, raising his eyebrows. That was good, he actually sounded like him, must have been practicing for this moment.

"This is so weird" I mumbled under my breath, as we walked to the great hall, down the empty corridors. Sirius' hand found mine, which was actually James' hand, "So weird"

•••

"Don't you normally sit in a different order? For the past five years you've always sat in the same spot" Lily observed, noticing Remus and Sirius were next to me and James and Peter were across from me.