❀ʀᴇɪɴᴅᴇᴇʀ❀

"𝕲ood morning" I heard someone chirp as I jogged down the stairs of my house, causing me to jump three feet in the air after thinking I was alone today with James having gone to work

"Seriously Remmy? You scared the shit out of me" I breathed out, placing my hand on my heart, him lifting his head out of his book, bringing his hot chocolate up to his lips, staring at me for a few moments, "Would you like to tell me why you're here or is it a guessing game?"

"Prongs wanted me to go shopping with you, you know for the Christmas decorations because you don't have any" He replied, my eyebrows knitting together.

"But Mia's coming and we're going to the muggle world-"

"Yep, I know, he still asked me to go to keep you both safe" He hummed, "It'll be nice, a twin and Mia day. A bit funny if you think of it, Prongs and Padfoot are their children and we're with them but we're going out with her today"

"Yeah..." I nodded, wandering into the kitchen to pour some hot chocolate, knowing he would have left it on the stove. He came in after me, taking a seat at the kitchen table, as I sipped the hot drink, eyeing the white frost outside. It reminded me of Hogwarts. I miss Hogwarts.

"Are you happy?" He queried out of nowhere, causing me to turn to him with a questioning glance, "I mean, as happy as you can be in these awful times. Are you happy here? I feel like I don't see you enough, and it's my fault I just-"

"Remmy woah, where's this coming from?" I quizzed, walking over and sitting down on the chair beside him, placing my hand over his comfortingly as he gulped slightly.

"I just want you to be happy, you're my twin sister. I just- I feel like I don't do enough as your brother, i'm trying El. When mum and dad- I knew I had to step up, you know? But I haven't, I haven't been there for you like I should have been, i'm sorry" He whispered tightly, my eyes softening when they met his glittering honey ones. I didn't know he felt this way. He is the best brother.

"Don't say sorry when you have nothing to apologise for. I'm the happiest I could be, I have everything, especially thanks to you. Bloody hell, you're here a lot so that's not a problem, I know you're here for me, you don't have to feel like that. We're always here for each other, it doesn't matter about anyone else. We're always going to be the Lupin twins, connected for eternity" I responded, squeezing his hand with a smile, his lips twitching into a smile.

"Connected for eternity, El" He sighed gently, opening his arms up allowing me to cuddle into him.

"Don't feel like you don't do enough because you do, like all of you do. I'm lucky I have you all, especially you. I wouldn't want anyone else as a twin" I reassured him, before pulling away, pulling my knees up to my chest on my chair, sipping on the hot chocolate.

"Me neither, El"

"We should go to Wormy's bakery, pay him a visit" I suggested his eyebrows raising as I walked over to our drawer, pulling out a rather huge coin bag of muggle money, "I think he'd like that"