✾ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ғɪɢʜᴛ✾

𝕿he next couple of days went by and I was rarely left alone by the boys, ensuring I was eating and sleeping and reiterating their apologies for not looking after me

𝕿he next couple of days went by and I was rarely left alone by the boys, ensuring I was eating and sleeping and reiterating their apologies for not looking after me. Remus was the worst, I could tell he felt extremely guilty because of what happened and no matter how much I reassured him, he wouldn't listen and I could still see remorse in his honey eyes. James as he assured me, was trying to make it up to me in more ways than possible, showering me with little gifts, notes and affection. I told him everything was okay and he could stop but he refused and said he needed to make it right again, to prove how much he loved me. I knew he loved me because he never lied to me, the small gifts and notes just added to that love.

I still hadn't spoke to Lily, the girl spending most of her time glaring at Snape and James. She didn't meet my eye once, I was glad the girls were taking care of her though, so she didn't end up the way I was before. I wanted to be there for her if she'd let me, I know she loved and cared for Snape and their friendship meant a lot to her. For him to call her that it must have been awful to hear, more awful for all of us to hear. Snape's still walking around with bruises and cuts on his face from declining to go to Madame Pomfrey to fix them, much to James' pleasure.

"What's the plan for summer?" James asked no one in particular, eating his porridge at breakfast, his other hand rested on my thigh.

"Going home" Remus, Peter and I answered, James rolling his eyes at us.

"You're going to spend three months at your house, doing nothing?"

"What do you suggest we do?" Remus muttered, eating his toast that was cut into fours like he always did. Butter, Jam, marmalade and chocolate spread.

"Come to my manor"

"We can't spend three months with you, we need to go home for a little while" I told him, sipping my coffee and eating my pancakes.

"Bold of you to assume he'll be able to spend an hour away from you" Sirius chuckled.

"Exactly, Elody, you can't leave me for too long"

"I need to see mum for a while" I mumbled, staring down at my coffee.

"Okay" He nodded in understanding, kissing my cheek, to which I wiped off because he put his oats on me. "Rude"

"You got your porridge on me" I defended, squeezing my eyes shut when he smeared oats all over my cheek, "You did not just do that"

"He did" Peter nodded, snorting.

I turned to the messy haired boy, a threatening look on my face,

"Oo, Prongs, i'd run if I were you"

"Yes, Prongs, i'd run if I were you" I mocked, watching him raise his hands in surrender, sliding off the bench and backing away.

"Now, now, Lunes..." He voiced, the boys snickering at us as I started prowling towards him, "I love you"