✾ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏʟғɪᴇ✾

𝕯ear Melody,

𝕯ear Melody,

You are very welcome, dear, I love spoiling you. I always wanted a daughter, and instead I ended up with an idiotic boy, yes I mean you James. I miss you too, I hope you will be coming over for the holidays I am in desperate need for a girls day, Fleamont is driving me up the wall.

Mia that is rude. Hi Melody, sounds like you did a brilliant prank, I'm proud of you and the boys. But what did I tell you- if you are going to cause mischief do not get caught, you are all awful at that part, maybe not your brother. I think Remus is just as bad, he's better at hiding it- it's always the quiet one you should watch out for.

Don't encourage bad behaviour Monty. Sorry dear, I would reprimand you but I doubt you will stop your mischief with the boys anyway.

Tell James to eat his vegetables and comb his hair, will you?

Love,
𝔈𝔲𝔭𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔞 𝔓𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯
αɳ∂ ƒℓεαɱσɳƭ

I chuckled at the couple, placing the letter down on the table in front of me. They were amazing people, I aspired to be like them one day; kind, caring, loving and witty. They both just gave you the feeling of comfort and warmth when you were around them, a sense of home. I loved both of my parents, and I am extremely grateful to have them but Monty and Mia also had a very special place in my heart.

"James you need to eat your vegetables and comb your hair" I informed the messy haired boy across from me, sliding the letter to him so he could read it.

"My hair is attractive the way it is" He defended, scanning over the contents of the letter.

"Oh yes, girls love messy haired boys, who's fathers literally made a potion for sleek hair" Remus retorted sarcastically, munching on some porridge with chocolate chips he added in.

"Moony much prefers my hair, don't you Moony?" Sirius chirped, flipping his long hair over his shoulder.

"Yeah, definitely" He nodded, wrinkling his nose up when the boy picked up his spoon to check his reflection.

"I had quidditch practice this morning, I left it wet from the shower" James grumbled, running his hand through his dark brown locks.

"You look fine, Prongs" Peter assured him, eating his third pancake of the morning.

"She called you an idiot" Sirius snorted, reading the letter, "I love Mia!" He yelled, the people around us turning to look at him as if he was insane, "Not you, angel. You are looking as gorgeous as ever though" He complimented a Ravenclaw, who just happened to be called Mia.

"I'm her favourite so...."

"That's because you're girl, she always wanted one" James scoffed, before turning serious, "My hair is okay though, right Elody?"