❀sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴡᴀʀғs❀

𝕴 groan into the pillow, feeling James or rather the mental aged child i'm marrying shaking the bed from laughter

𝕴 groan into the pillow, feeling James or rather the mental aged child i'm marrying shaking the bed from laughter. I lifted my leg up and kicking him from in front, hearing him cry out a curse before I tucked up my knees to my chest again, ignoring as he began laughing again.

"You've gone insane James Potter" I mumbled raspy, glancing up at the clock noticing it was eight am, "Why are you laughing at eight am, you psycho?"

"Because i'm happy" He defended as though it was the clearest thing in the world, scooping my bare body up and laying me on top of him, facing upwards, my eyes adjusting to the light as he wriggled around, "Aren't you going to ask me why?"

"No, I just assume it's the lasting effect of the orgasm you had last night" I muttered, staring up at the ceiling of our bedroom as he buried his face into my blonde hair.

"Not just that Elody" He grinned as I rolled back off him, laying my head back on the pillow, closing my eyes as he hummed a tune, "Less than four months, and you'll be my wife, we have a home and we're trying for a baby. It's perfect, Lunes, bloody perfect"

"I'm glad you're happy" I murmured sleepily, smiling when I felt his lips brush against my forehead, a toothy grin on his face.

James gazed at the blonde still in a sleep trance in front of him, his heart pounding at just the sight of her. Her long eyelashes fluttered closed, her soft, blonde hair sprawled out over her face, body and pillows, her plump lips parted as she breathed out and her scars. Her scars and her eyes had always been his favourite feature of her because he'd never seen anyone like her before with them, she was unique, beyond extraordinary. He couldn't imagine Melody Lupin any other way. She was the most gorgeous being on the planet.

He jumps when she abruptly opened her eyes wide, staring at him, his hand clutching over his heart, "Fuck- Elody don't do that!"

"Right...so you can stare at my whilst i'm asleep but I can't open my eyes"

"It's not you opening your eyes, it's the way you did it, my love, scared the shit out of me- stop laughing!" He cried as I began laughing at his expression, his untamed hair flopping all over the place, his lips twitching as he began laughing too again, the both of us rolling around the bed.

I paused, holding my rib cage from laughing, regaining my composure as he pulled me up against his side, my hand resting on his bare chest, my finger tips trailing up and down lightly.

"James?"

"Mhm"

"D-don't get your hopes up, I-I don't even know what happens if I get pregnant with my condition or anything" I whispered, nestling my head into the side of his neck, feeling him hold me closer, resting his hand on my back.

"Let's see, yeah?" He hummed, shifting his head slightly and kissing the top of my head before sighing, "Let's go and get some breakfast-"