❀ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ❀

"𝖂e have had no contact from him- he has been on low profile-"

"Really?" I hummed, drumming my fingers on the desk, earning the attention of all the members of the Order, "He's doing alright, i'll tell him you asked about him the next time I see him"

"You have spoken to Voldemort recently?" Minnie spoke slowly, seeming to speak everyone else's thoughts, except James and Regulus'.

"Voldemort was at my wedding" I nodded, turning to Dumbledore who's jaw went slack, "Surely you knew he was there, didn't you? Mia, you spoke to him for quite some time, charming, right?"

"What are you- oh my word!" The older woman breathed out, bringing her hand to her mouth in realisation, "He said he was your friend, works in the pet shop-"

"Because she likes to go looking at the cats" James and Regulus finished for her, "I thought you were all wise Dumbledore, you must have figured out he was there if Lo did"

"Who got introduced to Lawrence Donoghue at mine and James' wedding?" I voiced, majority of the people who got invited placing their hands in the air slowly, wide eyes, "Congratulations, you met one dark wizard"

"I can't believe this....." Mia mumbled, Monty wrapping an arm around her waist to hold her up incase she fainted from the news, Minnie looking sickly pale, Dumbledore silent.

"You didn't alert us, we could have arrested him there and then, Melody" Dumbledore spoke after a while, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Oh right, go ahead please, arrest a guest at my wedding. That's something to go in the scrapbook and tell the children" I remarked sarcastically, hearing Regulus snort, brushing my hair off my shoulder, "I'm sorry I had other things on my mind that day, perhaps getting married was what it was?"

"I'm not disputing that-"

"Yes, you are" I nodded, picking up my hot chocolate and bringing it to my lips, "Because you just said we could have arrested him there and then so you are disputing that. Don't switch up your words now"

"This girl is a badass" Gideon Prewett whispered fairly loudly to his twin brother, who nodded his head in agreement, gazing at me, causing James to glare at them.

"But there was an attack in the muggle world on your wedding day...."

"You think Tom Riddle does every one of his attacks? No, that's his blood thirsty minions. Bellatrix Lestrange leads all of his attacks, whether he knows about them or not..." I trailed off, shifting in my seat before turning my head around to look at James, him nodding in understanding, picking me up and placing me back on his lap comfortably, resting his hands on my stomach.

"He still wants to wipe out muggleborns and half- halfbr-"

"Say it" Remus and I told them with sickly sweet smiles, "Filthy halfbreeds? Creatures of near human intelligence?"