✾ɢʀɪᴇғ✾

T

T.w: death, grief, depression.

"𝕳ello-"

"Hello-"

"Hello-"

"Hello-"

"bonsoir-"

We all sang out, each time going a pitch higher as we stood in a line in front of Minnie for our detention, four of us turning to Sirius as he shrugged, ruining the pattern. Regulus stood on the end, his arms folded over his chest, an unimpressed look on his face.

"Good evening, my problem children" She sighed, looking up from her essays to see us, gesturing us to sit down at the desks. "What's tonight's reason?"

"Throwing pancakes at Parkinson, Bulstrode and Flint" James said proudly, all of us having grins on our faces, "No one bullies our baby marauder and gets away with it"

"They dragged me along" Regulus grumbled, glaring at us out of the corner of his eye. "What are you doing?"

"Detention" We all answered in an obvious tone, James pulling his chair closer to mine, Peter bringing his sweets out of his pocket, Remus bringing out a book and Sirius drawing in his sketchbook.

"What the fuck-"

"Language, Regulus" Minnie scolded, waving her wand, the cups of tea from her desk landing in front of us, with some cookies.

"I did 100 lines in my detentions, cleaning the entire room, scrubbing cauldrons and you drink tea and eat cookies?!"

"Yes" James nodded, placing his arm over my shoulder, bringing me into his side, pressing a kiss to my temple affectionately. I sighed softly, cuddling into his side, resting my head on his shoulder, "You're okay, love" He whispered, pecking my forehead a few times. It was the full moon in a couple of days and it was that time of the month, so I was feeling super fantastic.

"Are you alright, Melody?" Minnie inquired, scanning over my appearance, my hair tied up in a messy pony tail and joggers and a hoodie on.

"Two times of the month in one , Min" I mumbled, James lightly tracing his hands up and down my back, catching a white chocolate bar when Minnie had one in her drawer for me.

"You have everything you need?"!

"Mhm" I nodded, smiling half heartedly to her, nibbling on the chocolate bar.

"What do you like, Regulus?" She queried, turning to the tousled haired boy.

"Pardon?"

"I have chocolate for the twins, chocolate milk for James, tea for Peter, coffee for Sirius and some mints. What do you like?"

"I-I don't-"