✾ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ✾

T

T.w: Mature content.

𝕬 few days had passed since our happy day for students and the spirits had kind of been lifted for a few days, worries and concerns off people's minds as they still talked about what we had done. At the moment we were outside of the grounds at seven am, James and Sirius having dragged Remus, Peter, Regulus and I to their quidditch practice to watch them in the stands. Autumn was beginning, that was clear from the amber, red and yellow leaves beginning to droop and fall off the many trees in the Scottish Highlands, creating a beautiful pattern on the floor.

I stuck my hands in the pockets of my black coat, huddling closer into my brother for warmth. I brought James' scarf further up my face, covering my mouth, my brown cord flared jeans keeping my legs warm. For some reason, I didn't get the warm werewolf characteristic Remus seemed to have which is completely irritating at times like this, but I suppose I have the advantage in the summer over him.

"Remind me again why we had to come to this, neither are my boyfriend" Peter grumbled, huddling into Remus' other side, rubbing his hands together from the early morning coldness. It wasn't freezing but it was certainly not warm, around 9 or 10 degrees.

"Because you are stupid and could have stayed in bed" Remus snorted until I hit him.

"Because you want to support your friends Wormy"

"I quite like it" Regulus hummed, sat down to my other side, reading a book. I huffed at him, flipping him off before sitting down beside him. He lifted his arm up, wrapping it around me as I snuggled into his side, planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"Oi! Reggie, mitts off my girl!" James shouted to us, Remus and Peter laughing. He was obviously playing with us, he knew Regulus and I had a close relationship, platonic like I said before, not romantic.

"Oi! Potter! Snitch it over there, you fool!" Regulus yelled back, pointing over to the other side of the pitch where he had spotted a spec of gold, fluttering.

"I know! I'm not trying to find the snitch I'm trying to coach my team!"

"Well do that then instead of shouting at me!" Regulus yelled, "Fucking idiot, I don't know how you cope" He muttered, flicking the page of his book, scrunching his face up.

"Yeah, you can't help who you fall for I suppose"

"Very wise words indeed Melody" A familiar voice said behind us, causing the four of us to jump and turn around, finding Dumbledore sat in the stands behind us, watching the practice.

"Hello, Sir" Remus greeted politely, smiling at the older professor.

"Al, you gave us a fright then, Reg nearly-"

"Lo" Regulus warned, elbowing me in the ribs and closing up his book, a snicker leaving my lips.

"I'm very sorry. I rather like the weather this time of year and enjoy watching the practices" Dumbledore claimed, glancing behind us to James bossing around the team, particularly Sirius because he finds it hilarious to be tough on him and he wants him to be the best he could be.