✾sɴɪᴛᴄʜ✾

𝕺ctober arrived meaning it was time for the first quidditch match of the season

𝕺ctober arrived meaning it was time for the first quidditch match of the season. Sirius and Marlene both tried out for beater and got the position. Despite being from our group, James did want it to be fair so he also allowed the rest of the team vote for who they believed was the best, and they chose Marlene and Sirius. It was no surprise, James had them training hard before the tryouts to make sure they were prepared, much like everyone else who tried out. This game would prove how good James' captainship is, and if Minnie made the right choice in making him captain of the Gryffindor team, which she definitely did, I know he's going to be the best captain.

I was reading in the common room ready for the boys to come down so we could head for breakfast before the game. I had my hair braided into two dutch plaits, red and gold ribbons on the end. Marlene thought it would be a good idea to use face paint and write 'Potter 07' on my cheek in red with a little love heart. I felt hands go over my eyes, smiling to myself.

"Wormy your hands have gotten bigger" I chuckled, full well knowing it was James with his hands over my eyes. He had my ring on.

"Thank you, Luna!" Peter chirped, definitely standing in front of me from behind. He took his hands off, my head tilting back to face the bespectacled boy.

"Oh, don't you look adorable" He teased, eyeing my face paint with his name on. I rolled my eyes playfully, watching as he moved around the couch, grinning at me with his jersey in his hand, "Elody Lupin, the winner of my heart, my little moon, will you do the honours of wearing my jersey?"

"Prongs! What about me?!" Sirius cried dramatically, "I thought I won your heart!"

"You will forever be in my heart, Padfoot" James reassured him before turning back to me, the people in the common room laughing at the two of them. I stood up, taking his jersey and shrugging it on over my top. I kissed his cheek, people cheering and whistling for us.

"You missed" He stated, pointed to his lips.

"Win the game and i'll think about it" I winked at him, linking my arm with Peter and striding out of the common room with him. "How you doing, Wormy?"

"Good, thank you Luna. I've brought us some snacks for when we're up in the stands: chocolate, popcorn, sweets..." He informed me, showing his bag full of treats.

"You're a good one, Wormy. I don't know why I'm not with you, instead of bambi over there"

"I heard that, love!" James called out, walking with Sirius and Remus behind, the two of us laughing. I heard footsteps picking up before I was swept clean off my feet by the boy, him running down the hall with me in his arms.

"Save your energy" I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck, "You want to get that kiss, remember"

"I think I should be receiving a good luck kiss too, darling" He returned, grinning down cheekily at me, walking now instead of running as we were miles ahead of the other three.