✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ✾

𝕬 few weeks had passed since the Hogsmeade visit when I had my small interaction with Riddle and I was still unsure about what to do

𝕬 few weeks had passed since the Hogsmeade visit when I had my small interaction with Riddle and I was still unsure about what to do. Only James and I knew so far and I was hesitant on telling Dumbledore about it considering the way he was acting recently. We had been going to classes as normal, learning the work for our NEWTs at the end of the year, our final year at Hogwarts would be over. The clouds were darker and there was less sunshine in the Wizarding World, giving the pathetic fallacy feel as we were in dark times in the middle of war.

Happiness can be found in the darkest of places, only when one remembers to turn on the light.

I hummed, feeling James kiss from my shoulder up towards me neck from behind as we laid in his bed together, his arm draped over my waist. I smiled when he nuzzled his head into the back of mine, pecking the nape of my neck a few times. I shuffled around, facing him and lifting my leg up on his hip, my face inches away from his. He sheepishly grinned, his glasses hanging on his nose, crooked, sleep on his hazel eyes and his hair all ruffled and messy as usual. He was adorable in the type of way he was vulnerable almost, having only just woken up from his sleep.

"Happy Valentines day, my love" He whispered, edging his face closer, our noses brushing against each other as he kissed my lips softly, pulling me closer to him. Every single time I kiss this boy, without fail he makes me feel things that are indescribable, love and adoration seeping through my veins each time his sweet, warm lips glided across mine.

"Happy Valentines day, James" I whispered back when we detached our lips, keeping our foreheads connected together, "I love you"

"I love you" He murmured, sliding his hand up my sweatshirt, trailing his fingers up and down my back, joining our lips together again. Endearing. Adulation. Devotion. "Godric, I love you more than I can fucking tell you" He mumbled, butterflies dancing wildly in my stomach as the kiss became more passionate and heated, the boy moving on top of me and pushing my hips down further into the mattress by his, my hands tracing up his bare back and squeezing the top of his shoulders.

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful" He whispered, peppering kisses all over my face. My forehead, my cheeks, my scars, my eyes. My nose and my lips. He nuzzled his head against mine, leaning our foreheads together, a tired smile on my face when he rubbed our noses together, affectionately. He grinned, rolling off me and leaning down underneath his bed, handing me a package wrapped with a red bow, "Go on, open it Lunes"

I locked my eyes on his hazel ones when I sat up, leaning my back against the headboard and taking the gift off him. My favourite chocolate, heart shaped sweets, muggle books, red fuzzy socks with his and my initials sewed on in pink and a small black box. I heard him squeal slightly, causing me to lift my head seeing his excitable face, a wide grin present on his face. I let out a quite laugh from his reaction to me opening his gift, leaning forehead and pecking his lips, just because I thought he was adorable. I opened the small black box, my eyes widening at the sight, a pair of glamorous stud earrings, identical to my ring. Red sparkly hearts.