✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾

𝕽egulus hummed to himself reading a muggle book that Remus had gifted him, the blonde werewolf sat by his feet with a distant look on her face

𝕽egulus hummed to himself reading a muggle book that Remus had gifted him, the blonde werewolf sat by his feet with a distant look on her face. He snickered when she wrinkled her nose up, sniffing the air, knowing that James, Sirius and Peter were 'baking' a cake, meaning Peter was baking a cake, chocolate of course. Remus was on the floor playing with Harry, with Marlene whilst Monty and Mia talked to Dorcas and Mary, as they decided to visit today. He flickered his eyes up from his book again when she grumbled quiet curse words, shifting on the chair so he was sat next to her, bringing her into his side so she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"I've had bloody enough, I want them out" I mumbled, placing my hands on my stomach with a frown, Regulus chuckling and kissing the top of my head, laying his hand on my stomach, "Come on twins, you'll love it out here, me, you dad, you brother, uncles, aunts, granny and gramps. It's better out here, and I can partially have control of my bladder and emotions again. Although I'll be turning back, that's the downside, but then we have wolfsbane and that'll be okay. So if you'd like to come now, that's fantastic with me"

"I don't think it works like that, mon coeur" Regulus muttered, gulping when I sent him a look, moving his hand over my stomach and taking a deep breath, "Little Fawncub, the one that's my god daughter, I'd like to come out so I can properly meet you, I already love you if you're anything like your mum, and i'll always be here when you need me, the other fawncub too"

"Oh" I murmured in surprise when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, my eyebrows raising, smiling to myself when I felt my water break, turning to the tousled haired boy, "Good job, Reg"

"Wha- why?" He mumbled, completely perplexed, looking down at my stomach and back to me before gasping and standing up, pointing to me and drawing attention from the hall living room, "It worked?!"

"Yes" I nodded, feeling another contraction wave over me, my eyes closing briefly, taking in a deep breath. I've felt worse pain in my life before, this isn't too bad, I can do this.

"Melody?" Mia called softly, when Regulus grinned, bringing his fist to his mouth, my eyes fluttering open to the blonde haired woman, her eyes widening ever so slightly, "Regulus don't just jump about we need to go to the hospital!"

"The babies are coming?!" Marlene and Mary exclaimed with matching grins, my head nodding with a smile, pausing when we all heard a crash in the kitchen, running footsteps into the room revealing the bespectacled boy with white flour powdered all over his face and hair, making me groan,

"You absolute fool, James Potter. Not again"

"What did they say?" He questioned with a boyish grin, nodding to Marlene and Mary, Regulus jogging up the stairs to grab my hospital bag when Mia scolded him, Harry giggling and clapping on the floor whilst Mia joined my side, holding my hand when I tilted my head back, closing my eyes,