✾ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs✾

"𝕳elp me" I pleaded to the girls, watching them laugh at me as I searched through my wardrobe for something to wear for Hogsmede

"𝕳elp me" I pleaded to the girls, watching them laugh at me as I searched through my wardrobe for something to wear for Hogsmede. I have been best friends with James my entire time at Hogwarts, I never bothered about the way I looked or what I wore but now we were going for a date, I could not find one thing I wanted to wear. I had been alone with him plenty of times over the years and when we were technically dating but Hogsmede made it real, like an actual date.

"Mel, he's not going to care what you wear, he's already in love with you"

"Don't say that" I shook my head rapidly, "I'm not meant to fall in love, don't say that" I whispered harshly to Lily, "He's meant to be with you"

"I think he wants you" She chuckled as Marlene stood up from her bed, looking through my wardrobe.

"Swap?" I blurted, my eyes widening from what I just said. Why am I acting like this?

"Mel, calm down, we've already gathered he's mad for you, just relax" Alice comforted me, rubbing her hand up and down my back.

"There" Marlene hummed, pulling out some flared jeans, a baby pink crop top with a lace neckline and taking James' denim jacket from the chair by the desk, "Wear your new converse and we'll do your make up and hair, then you'll be sorted"

"Oh, you are lifesavers" I sighed in relief, beginning to change into the outfit she picked out, standing in front of them for their opinions.

"Stunning"

"Gorgeous"

"Very pretty"

"Beautiful"

"Okay, thank you" I breathed out, smiling at them, feeling a little better. Marlene pulled me down at the vanity, beginning to apply makeup while Lily curled the ends of my blonde hair, allowing it to fall in soft waves down passed my shoulders.

"So what do you have planned?" Mary questioned, the rest of the girls already dressed and ready to go.

"Look up" Marlene instructed, before I looked up, allowing her to do my mascara on my eyes.

"I don't know, he just said he was taking me to Hogsmede" I mumbled, rubbing my lips together when she added lip gloss to my lips.

"You're done, babes, you look amazing" Marlene complimented, spinning me around to show my in the mirror. She had added natural makeup, the darkness of my eyes, contrasting to my light hair, making my chocolate eyes really stand out. My lips were shimmery from the gloss, accentuating my plump lips.

"Thank you"

"Well I'm guessing he'll be waiting for you in the common room" Alice chirped, also ready to meet Frank to go with him.