✾ғʀᴀɴᴄᴇ✾

𝕿he first couple of weeks had passed for Summer and James and I have gone to France, the two of us staying at the Potter manor together

𝕿he first couple of weeks had passed for Summer and James and I have gone to France, the two of us staying at the Potter manor together. It was a beautiful manor, similar to the one in England yet this one was by the beach, meaning nights when I came back from being with Nicholas Flamel we could just relax on the beach together doing all sorts of things. I was enjoying my apprenticeship so far and I had already learned quite a few things about the elements and the philosophers stone that he had made, keeping him eternal for now. Alchemy was a fascinating subject.

"James" I greeted, feeling the boy wrap his arms around me from behind as I made breakfast, a smile on my face when he lightly kissed from my shoulder up to my neck.

He hummed, pressing a kiss to my ear before nuzzling his head against mine, "Morning, love" He whispered, as I spun around to face him, his arms around my waist still. His hair was sticking up in all sorts of directions, his toned chest bare due to the warm weather outside, more of a tan glowing on his skin.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, knowing I had the day to spend with him as it was the weekend and Flamel allowed me to have the weekends free.

"Well, I have a few ideas but I think I tired you out last night" He smirked, lifting me up and placing me down on the edge of the counter, standing in between my legs.

"Did you now?" I laughed gently, hanging my arms around his neck, "I guess we'll just have to stay by the beach and relax all day then, won't we?"

"I like the sound of that" He grinned, pressing his lips to mine, pushing our noses together. I locked my legs around his torso, feeling him detach our lips and kiss down my neck, finding my sweet spot again and sucking on it. I let out a breathless gasp, James lifting me up and carrying me out of the kitchen, keeping his lips attached to my neck whilst squeezing the bottom of my thighs.

"James, breakfast" I mumbled, lifting my head up when he tugged at the skin, carrying me up the stairs towards our bedroom.

"It can wait" He replied, "You are so beautiful, Elody" He muttered, groaning when I increased my grip around him, tugging on his hair, "Fuck" He cursed, swinging open our door and slamming me against it, shutting it completely, smashing his lips on to mine.

It was a good job I was only cutting up fruit for breakfast.

"If last night didn't tire you out, that should have done" He breathed out, planting a kiss to my forehead as he held me against him, our bare bodies in full contact under the sheets, "You're amazing"

"I love you" I whispered, lifting my head off his chest to gaze into his pretty hazel eyes.

"I love you more" He whispered back, pecking my lips again before I slid out of the bed, walking into the bathroom to clean myself up.