✾ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs✾

"𝖂hy are you nervous, they are your parents

"𝖂hy are you nervous, they are your parents. They already love Mel" Peter chuckled at James as we all sat in our compartment, heading to the Potters for the Easter holidays. His leg was bouncing up and down with nerves, his hands shaking.

"That's the problem, they love Elody more than me!" He cried, all of us laughing at him. I snuggled into him, placing my hand down on his leg to calm him down, reaching up and kissing his cheek, "How about we just not tell them?"

"You think they won't notice we're not together for two weeks?"

"They might not"

"That means no kisses, no hand holding, no-"

"We'll tell them" He declared, taking in a deep breath. You would think he would be meeting my parents for the very first time as my boyfriend and scared of what my father would say, not that he was going to be telling his own parents.

"I cannot wait to see this reaction, Moony have you got the muggle camera on you for when it happens?" Sirius quizzed, a mischievous glint in his grey eyes.

"Of course I have Pads, it's ready whenever"

"Fuck off, all of you" James grumbled, kicking his leg across to compartment to the two boys. The three snickered, beginning to talk about the holidays, whilst I leaned further into the boy, lifting my head to meet his eyes.

"They won't even care, they'll be happy. Mia's been trying to get us together for years, don't worry" I reassured him in a soft voice, the corners of his lips tugging upwards.

"Don't you dare leave me alone with them" He murmured, holding me closer into him.

"James it's your mum and dad" I giggled before pressing my lips to his in order to calm him down. I felt his muscles relax, returning the kiss.

"Oi! No PDA" Sirius interrupted us, throwing a liquorice wand at the two of us, Peter complaining as he took one of his as he was about to eat it.

"Thanks Padfoot" James winked, eating the liquorice wand, just as the compartment door slid open, the girl's wandering in. He scooped me up on to his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and drawing little patterns on my thigh.

"You're all going to James' for easter?" Mary questioned to the five of us, all of us nodding in return, "I really want to meet your parents"

"You can meet them in summer, we'll do like a party or something" James shrugged, the girls grinning at him.

"Mar wants to meet your parents, you don't want to see them, how hilarious is that?!" Peter commented, all of the girls knitting the eyebrows together.

"I thought Euphemia and Fleamont were nice?"

"Yeah, they are. But he's terrified of what they're going to say when they find out he's with M"