❀ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪғᴇ❀

𝖂aking up to a sudden weight on top of you may not be the waking up your exactly expecting, especially on your wedding day

𝖂aking up to a sudden weight on top of you may not be the waking up your exactly expecting, especially on your wedding day. I groaned, wriggling underneath the bodies of five girls who were squealing excitedly. Even though they had purposefully missed my stomach, not wanting to squish the baby.

"Godric- get off me, I'm pregnant!"

"It's your wedding day, Mel!" Mary cheered, all of them standing in front of me with keen grins on their faces, as I sat up rubbing my eyes, "You're marrying your soulmate!"

"I can't believe it! I'm going to explode!" Evelyn breathed out, shaking with anticipation, causing Alice to bring her into her side to calm her down.

"No one gives her sugar today" I warned, standing up and making my way into the bathroom, throwing up, feeling someone twist my hair up at the back so it doesn't get in the way.

"I've already had my lot today" Alice chuckled, wiping my mouth, the both of us grinning at each other and our small bumps before making our way out of the bathroom, the girl's muttering things to each other, getting everything ready as I slipped out, jogging down the stairs to the kitchen, my hand on my stomach.

"There she is- or they are should I say" Monty called, as I stepped into the kitchen, him, Mia and Regulus all in there getting breakfast ready for everyone.

"I don't know whether it's nerves or the baby but I feel like i'm going to throw up again" I mumbled, Mia trailing her eyes down to my stomach, gently placing her hand down when asking for permission, a broad smile on her lips.

"Don't worry, Lo, we've got it covered" Regulus grinned, eyeing the back garden where we had a tent set up with everything for the day, and it luckily was not raining, just a bit colder than usual, but we had heaters set up so we would be fine.

"Here, it's got plenty of vitamins in. It's good for you and the baby" Mia told me, handing me some kind of green mixture in a glass, a smile forcing my way onto his face as I thanked her, exchanging a disgusted glance with Monty when she turned around again.

"Mel! This is from the whipped fool you decided to marry" Marlene smirked, bringing in a small bouquet of pink and red flowers with a note attached, my heart warming in my chest as I subconsciously touched my stomach again,

'You're both my everything, My Little Moons.
My heart, everlasting.
I'll see you in a bit.
Love,
James♡︎'

I laughed lightly, shaking my head as my cheeks reddened again, everyone gazing at me with dazed smiles on their faces when I looked down to my stomach and back to the flowers he sent.

"If he really knew you he-"

"The flowers smell like chocolate" Evelyn muttered, sniffing them, causing everyone to take a whiff, the younger blonde girl, taking off a rose petal into her hand, having it turn into a chocolate button, her eyes blown.