✾ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ, ʟɪᴢᴀʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ✾

𝕿he next couple of weeks passed by as we approached Easter, meaning our last couple of months at Hogwarts were coming up and none of us were ready for what that entailed

𝕿he next couple of weeks passed by as we approached Easter, meaning our last couple of months at Hogwarts were coming up and none of us were ready for what that entailed. We were all studying like crazy, forgetting about the Order and the war for now and focusing mainly on our exams to be able to do whatever we want to do when the war is over and we can go back to our normal lives. Although, i'm not entirely sure what Remus and I could do for work considering our status in the ministry, 'creatures of near human intelligence'. Creatures. Near human intelligence. As if I didn't get all outstandings in my owls, more than I can say for some people in the top spots of the ministry.

There also seems to be a younger woman in the ministry ranks, Dolores Umbridge that's been pushing for more legislations against Werewolves and more laws considering we were dangerous monsters. It was tough on Remus, I know he wants to be a professor here for DADA but so far, it will be a difficult job for him to get, even from Dumbledore. As for me, I'm not sure what I want to do as of yet with my life, I always have alchemy as my back up, but i'm not sure if I want to do that for the rest of my life. James reassured me that it didn't matter if I couldn't decide yet, that he would support us with his work and inheritance which I was grateful for and also a bit guilty of but he didn't seem to budge on his decision. Remus and I still have some money from when our dad left us and our mum died, meaning we had more for now, and we made a unanimous decision that Remus would keep Lupin cottage as his now that I was moving in with James and Evelyn was going with Minnie, which she agreed to.

"This is so depressing, I miss our pranking days, running around the castle and annoying Snivellus" Sirius groaned in the common room, as we all studied with our books open, Remus trying to get him working now he wants to be an auror with James.

"We all do" Peter mumbled, trying to keep his eyes open as Alice and him went through their herbology notes.

"Look at Prongs, we've officially lost him. He's grown up....moving out and everything" Sirius scoffed lightly, glancing over to James as he sat in between my legs, leaning back on my chest, reading his potion notes as I gently brushed my hands through his hair, "Prongs? Prongs?!"

"Hm? You want me, Padfoot?" He questioned without looking away from his notes, "yeah, I love you too" He waved off, reaching up and moving my hand back on to his hair when I stopped for a second.

"No, he's just realised the importance of these exams" Lily voiced, peering over to the two of us from her DADA notes.

"My head hurts from too much knowledge" He grumbled, my lips twitching as I reached down, taking the notes out of his hands.

"Have a small break, love" I hummed, allowing him to fully relax into me as I placed my own notes down, raking my hands through his hair.

"Can you believe in a few months we won't be here anymore, like we're never coming back" Mary mumbled, Regulus snickering as he wrote things down in his notebook, everyone bringing up memories to reminisce about, laughing and joking around with each other.