✾ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʟʟ✾

𝕮harms was incredibly boring, Flitwick was droning on and on about an incantation he once got wrong and there was a whole catastrophe

𝕮harms was incredibly boring, Flitwick was droning on and on about an incantation he once got wrong and there was a whole catastrophe. The story he was telling had already lasted twenty minutes of the lesson and it definitely wasn't going to finish any time soon- he must have been talking to Professor Binns about his lessons, that was the only excuse I could come up with for his rambling. I glanced around the class, noticing most of the people day dreaming in their own world, some doodling on their parchment and some asleep. One of these being Sirius.

"Hey, look at Padfoot" I whispered to James, pointing to the long haired boy fast asleep on a chair in the row in front of us to the left, sat beside Peter. He had his head on his hand, facing towards us, his mouth wide open.

"How many things do you think we could throw at him before he wakes up?" He questioned quietly, leaning into my ear with a mischievous smile on his face. I peered over to the professor one last time, he was too engrossed in his own story, I shifted my gaze back on to the bespectacled boy.

"8 pieces of chocolate" I declared, pulling out a chocolate bar from my pocket.

"I think 10, he's a heavy sleeper" He decided, shaking my hand in business. We began breaking apart the chocolate into chunks, getting ready to aim it at the sleeping boy.

I aimed the first one at him, the both of us chuckling as it bounced off his forehead, falling onto his lap. We continued hurdling the pieces of chocolate at him, with him showing no signs of waking up. 4...5...6, the seventh one we actually got Peter the back of his head, making him turn around to glare at us. We had to bite our lips to prevent us from bursting out laughing, he raised his eyebrow at us, opening Sirius' mouth further, pointing to it.

"I can definitely get it in his mouth, i'm a chaser" James whispered, holding the piece of chocolate in his hand.

"Go on then, I bet you can't" I smirked, knowing that this would be the eighth one and if he got it in, he would most probably wake up and I would win.

"Watch this then" He murmured, getting his direction right before he chucked the piece of chocolate, aiming it straight in to Sirius' mouths. The boy snapped his eyes open, choking on the piece of chocolate, Peter patting his back to help in, "Oh I didn't think about that"

"Hm he'll live" I commented, "I win"

"You did that intentionally, didn't you?" He grumbled, wrinkling his nose up when I nodded, grinning.

"Mr Black! I'm telling a very important story here, why might you be interrupting?" Professor Flitwick challenged, noticing Sirius having his coughing fit, moving his other hand to his back, showing us his middle finger.

"I'm sorry Fil, carry on, it's a particularly interesting story. Perhaps James or Melody would like to have an input" He recalled, Peter sniggering when the Professor had a stern expression on his face.