✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 3✾

{HI!
I have not done one of these one shots for you in a long time. BUT WE'RE NEAR A MILLION READS! I can't honestly believe it, I say that a lot, I know, I'm literally feeling like i'm dreaming at this point. One million. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

So, as we've reaching this milestone, I thought i'd give you a little treat, hope you enjoy it!! }

𝕾irius drums his fingers against the sticky, round table of the booth, turning to his best friend to ask,

"What are we doing?"

James huffs, hazel eyes narrowed and pinched at the corners behind his round spectacles, surveying the crowded pub overflowing with Hogwarts students. It was the Hogsmeade trip day for the years three to seven, and not being there for the day was not an option for James.

"They'll be here soon, and we're going to keep an eye on them" He finally answers to Sirius, the raven haired man nodding in understanding, latching his silvery eyes on to the door as he wonders,

"Will my dashing husband come and visit?"

James snorts, shaking his head at the mischievous glint in Sirius eyes, as though he's daydreaming Remus stepping through the door, taking him to the pub bathroom to engage in some not-so-child friendly activities. His nose crinkles, glancing down to his six year old baby tucked into his side, hazel eyes bright as he soaks in the buzzing atmosphere.

He wastes no time in scooping Thomas up into his lap, patting down his fair waves, kissing his forehead, "We'll go to Honeydukes after we watch over your sister,  you can pick out some sweets"

Thomas grins impossibly wide, already very keen at the thought of returning home with a bag of his favourites, just his own. James chuckles quietly, rubbing his thumb against his jumper cladded arm when he lowers his head to his rest against his shoulder. Sirius pulls a stupid face at him, tongue sticking out and eyes scrunched up, earning a laugh from the young boy.

"Keep your eyes peeled, Timmy, some of these older ones might have younger siblings to date when you're here on trips too!" Sirius urges, pointing out a few witches and wizards around, grunting and shooting James an exasperated look when he bats his hands away.

"Don't encourage dates with my baby" He scolds, bushy eyebrows furrowed together.

It was bad enough Harry had moved out of the manor to live with his girlfriend, Luna, and now Hazel and bloody Fred Weasley. Dates need to stop. That's why Violet, Blossom and Thomas are his favourites currently, though Violet is swimming in options. She's got very high standards to please.

Sirius rolls his eyes, attention grabbed by the jingling door, shooting up in his seat from the new customers. His Moony, sandy and silver in his professor robes, looking as incredibly fit as always, walking in tow with Regulus, a smirk teasing his lips at something Remus said. Many of the students immediately fixated on the two professors, unable to hide their growing admiration, some of them even drooling.

"Professor Lupin-Black" Sirius sing songs, earning their attention with waggling brows, Regulus groaning, scrunching his face up at the revelation of his older brother being there. Unlike Remus, he ignores him, instead fixating on James and Thomas, arching an eyebrow at the unexpected father-son duo.

Thomas waves, beckoning over his Uncles to the booth, bouncing on James' lap in delight. Remus smiles faintly, cupping his large hands around the boy's middle, prying him from James into his arms, resting him down on his hip. More of the young witches around swooned at the view of him with the child, no more than Sirius, however.

"Moonshine, what a coincidence to see your loveliness this fine day" He hums, winding an arm around his husband and squeezing his hip, Remus' eyes darkening, reminding quietly,