❀ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀ❀

𝕸ary Macdonald had always been a free, wild soul, a social butterfly if you must

𝕸ary Macdonald had always been a free, wild soul, a social butterfly if you must. She loves colourful outfits, painting people's names, the ideology of soulmates, divination, astrology- most particularly the zodiac signs, flared jeans, the colours orange and purple, bagels, and most importantly her friends. Fuck, does she love her friends. They are her world, she would do absolutely anything for her friends and would make sure they were happy at all times. Mary Macdonald was that type of person. They type everyone loves unconditionally even if they didn't know he personally. The type that girls envy and want to be just because she's so amazing.

One thing Mary Macdonald hated was secrets between her friends.

Things weighing on her mind.

One thing in particular.

"Hi" The girl greeted, swallowing thickly as she sat in the seat beside the person she wanted to speak with, not sure as to how she was going to pursue this conversation, fiddling with the colourful rings on her fingers.

"Hi"

"Listen, i'm worried. I'm extremely worried, and I didn't know who else to come to because- oh I don't know. I need your help, I really need to talk to you about something" She whispered, not yet meeting their gaze as she kept her gaze down on her rings.

"I uh, I think I know what this is about"

"You do? How do you know? She hasn't done something has she? Fuck, I told her not to I-" She spoke rather quickly, a knot forming in her stomach at the thought.

"Calm down, Mary, I know" The tousled haired boy muttered, eyeing the common room cautiously, not wanting anyone to hear, "I heard you, well i'd seen her staring at them strangely and then I heard you"

"What a sneaky little snake, you are, Regulus Black. Actually, this time, i'm glad you followed because that means i'm not betraying Lily's trust as you already heard and I can also help Mel at the same time when I know what's happening" she replied, Regulus winking at her and nodding.

"Don't worry, I'm keeping my eye on things, as are the rest of the boys, she hasn't done anything as of yet. If she does and she hurts Lo, i'll kill her"

"Yeah, you and me both even though I love her. I just don't understand, I know that we can't help how we feel but it's plainly obvious how in love James and Mel are, is she pretending it's not real or something?" The dark haired girl mumbled, smiling at a fifth year when she waved, all of the Hogwarts students back from their Easter holidays.

"She's a fucking idiot, that's what she is" Regulus scoffed, flicking the page of his book, feeling nothing but resentment of the red head at this time. "He won't fucking care though anyway, he's after marrying her"

"I knew it" The girl grinned excitedly, nudging the boy who chuckled, sticking his middle finger up in her face, "They're soulmates"

"I didn't used to believe in soulmates-"