❀ʀᴇɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇʟ❀

"𝕺kay, so how many of them are there?" I voiced to Dumbledore, tapping my foot on the floor, Regulus leaning forward and eyeing him directly with his cold, icy grey eyes, "Come on, the greatest sorcerer of all time

"𝕺kay, so how many of them are there?" I voiced to Dumbledore, tapping my foot on the floor, Regulus leaning forward and eyeing him directly with his cold, icy grey eyes, "Come on, the greatest sorcerer of all time. Tell us, please, how many death eaters are roaming a castle with young, defenceless children"

"Young children that are scared shitless in this war already. This is supposed to be their safe place and they could just as well be hurt here than at home" Regulus added in, the both of us leaning back on our chairs, folding our arms over our chests, and crossing one leg over the other at the same time.

"Godric these two are something else..." Mary whispered to James, who grinned, looking lovingly at his girlfriend as she challenged the older wizard, the entire group behind them. And Lily. Of course she stays in the Order.

"I know"

"Power duo. They should have matching leather jackets, a red and a green one.."

"Red for Godric, Green for Salazar, red for Elody, green for Reggie" James recalled the words they always said to each other, regarding their friendship and Melody's bracelet.

"I'm afraid if these students are out in the Wizarding World they'll do more harm than they do here..." Dumbledore answered us calmly, just as Minnie walked into the door, Regulus moving to stand up to let her sit down to which she waved him off, standing at the side of the office, folding her arms over her chest.

"So you're teaching eleven year old children that it's okay to come to a school where dangerous, brainless fools are, they'll bully you and hex you, but that will be okay-"

"Bullying is not tolerated at Hogwarts, Melody" Dumbledore cut me off, my eyes itching to roll.

"I was bullied. I don't recall any major punishment for anyone, no disrespect you at all Minnie, I love you" I aimed towards the older professor before turning back to Dumbledore, "I didn't feel comfortable with my fifth year professor for DADA, I expressed my concerns when I received many inappropriate and judgmental opinions. The excuse of a professor could not even teach and yet, he stayed until the end of the year. He bullied. He kicked me out every lesson. Tell me, Dumbledore, what is your definition of bullying, please familiarise me-"

"Because we are not quite certain of what your understanding is" Regulus finished for me, James and Sirius making eye contact and winking at each other, enjoying the two's entertainment.

"I simply do not have the time to oversee everything that happens here at Hogwarts. We have more pressing issues to uphold" He responded, Regulus scoffing, not caring about his behaviour for the wizard.

"You've just contradicted yourself. You said bullying isn't tolerated, but how would you know if you can't oversee everything that happens in your school. How can parents and families be reassured that their child is safe and happy in a school where the headmaster doesn't have the time to do his duty of what he is paid for"