✾ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ✾

𝕿he next full moon was approaching the next day, meaning Remus and I were extra moody, extra tired and extra sore

𝕿he next full moon was approaching the next day, meaning Remus and I were extra moody, extra tired and extra sore. This time it was a little easier for me, now I know that the girls knew, I didn't have to hide it from them anymore or lie to their faces like I did for previous ones. I'm not sure what it was but this particular one, I could sense it was going to be a bad one, my inner wolf told me. I reluctantly got ready for the day, carefully pulling on my uniform and allowing Marlene to plait my hair into dutch braids so it was out of my face and wouldn't irritate me throughout the course of the day.

I trudged into the great hall with my arm linked around Lily's, practically holding me upright as we approached the Gryffindor table. I slid into my usual seat between James and Sirius, seeing my brother in the exact same state I was in. I found myself leaning towards James, feeling him rest my head on his shoulder, continuing to eat his breakfast. The other three boys were familiar with our states around the full moon now, always making sure we were as comfortable as possible and rested.

"Luna, you should eat something" Peter piped up, cutting through his pancakes and taking a bite.

"I feel sick, I don't want to eat Wormtail" I mumbled, closing my eyes.

"Not even some chocolate?" Sirius tried, handing me a bar of white chocolate after waving it in my face. I took it off his hands, muttering a thanks, full well knowing they wouldn't stop till I ate it.

"That stuff is shit, how do you eat that El?" My brother commented, holding his head up with his hand, elbow resting on the table, with Peter propping it up every time it started sliding down.

"Fuck off, Rem" I grumbled, taking a bite of the chocolate. That was another thing, when you're twins and both have the little furry problem that we fortunately have, our mood swings cause us to snap and argue with each other more and more. There have been times before when we had to be separated by the boys, taken elsewhere because we couldn't stop arguing. We both knew deep down we didn't mean it- we just couldn't help it.

"Melody, are you alright? You look a little grey and green" I heard some question from above me, causing me to open my eyes. Great. Just who I wanted to see.

"She's just-"

"Thank you for your lovely comment, Brett. Really appreciate it" I cut off James sharply, watching as he looked slightly taken a back from my tone.

"Er, sorry, I was just-"

"Being fucking rude. What am I not pretty enough for you anymore?" I challenged, watching his eyebrows furrow, shaking his head.

"Elody, calm down" James whispered to me, pulling me closer into his side, "She's just not feeling well, Vane. Nothing personal"

"Yeah she just insulted me a few times" Peter chimed in, grinning at the boy.