✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ✾

{Back again. I did tell you I had plenty of ideas in my head, and yes there's still more to come probably. I'm doing this to gain an idea for what you'd like to see most when it's time to start another fanfic.

If you're bored of them, i'll stop after this one.

I think this one will be popular, but you'll be the judge of that I guess. I know technically with this character there is a sequel I could do too, but for now, this is a completely different OC I had an idea for.

Hope you enjoy it!!}

𝕱red groans at the fierce knock on the door, begrudgingly picking himself up from his bed to see what relentless maniac stands on the opposite side.

He doesn't know who he expected it to be, but he knows that right on the very bottom of the list, standing there, with a tub full of bubbly water in one hand, clean cloth in the other, and a very fiery glare, would be her. She doesn't speak, doesn't do much, except barge past him into the dorm room, knocking his shoulder deliberately hard as she does so.

His features scrunch up, mouth falling open at the silenced groan of pain that leaves him, clutching that same shoulder. What a lovely start to their encounter this time. He blinks at the now empty space in the corridor, extending a welcoming arm as he mocks enthusiastically,

"What a pleasant surprise! Please — do come in"

Shutting the door with a click, he turns to find her re-adjusting his pillows upright, putting two there instead of one. Something funny swoops in his stomach at the mere sight of her perched on his personal bed — and somehow instantly knowing that out of the five spaced across the dorm, that one belonged to him.

His adam's apple bobs, swallowing thickly. Swallowing away those evil thoughts that threaten to turn his world upside down the more he explores them. Like how the morning light that shines through the window, right onto his bed in the early hours would make the pink lemonade colour of her hair glow brighter. No. Evil, evil thoughts. Now was not the time.

Chestnut brown finds hazel green from across the empty dorm, bringing him back to the present moment,

"Come here. Now" She orders, leaving no room for opposition or challenge.

Grinning boyishly, Fred kicks off the door and wanders over, ignoring the dull aching of his beaten body as he jumps onto the springy mattress, right into the space she'd formed for him. The unimpressed face of hers only made his grin wider, shimmying his shoulders until he's properly propped up on the pillows, observing,

"Oh, you're just in a lovely mood today, aren't you?"

There's roaring fires behind her gaze, more than enough to scorch anyone within a ten mile radius, and Fred revels in it. He's always been drawn to fire, ever since he was an infant. The blazing colours, the crackling, the immense danger of it all. He's been burned more times than he can count, yet none will ever be enough.

Squeezing the soaking wet rag over the bucket, she gives him the next command he willingly adheres to, "Shut up, and take off your shirt"

"Always knew you wanted to see me shirtless" Fred hums cheekily, ducking just in time for the thunking aiming for his head, crossing his arms over and tugging at the hem of his t-shirt to lift it up and off his broad shoulders.

His chest was a sight to say the least. The aches, throbs and sores from every movement made total sense. Bruises, black and blue blotching his pale, freckled skin, intercepted only with diagonal bloodied cuts, all across his torso and upper chest. That's what you get for fighting the prejudiced Slytherins gits. Fred doesn't regret a single minute of it, satisfied with the others who look a hell of a lot worse.