Page 201

Emperor Andrew secretly assigned people to monitor Beatrix while she is staying in his brother's mansion and report everything back to him... According to his spies, she seems to finally accept the new situation and is ready to move towards a new beginning... And so, he could not wait any longer and immediately wrote the imperial edict for her to go back to him!

He wants to see her, embrace her, kiss her, smell her sweet fragrance, and hear her soothing voice! He misses her so much, he wants to be with her soonest! He loves her so much, he cannot wait any longer! If he waits any longer, he does not know how much longer he could remain mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually stable! She must become his woman soon! The sooner, the better!

He wants to marry her and crown her as his Empress but the current law is preventing him from doing it! Under the existing law, she is still and will remain as Prince Anders' lawfully wedded wife! The reason behind the intriguing law is to produce heirs for the deceased husband so Emperor Andrew could not legally marry her and crown her as his Empress! All the children she will give birth to in the future will be listed and viewed as Prince Anders' children, not Emperor Andrew's children!

This weird law helps Emperor Andrew to be with her and gives him legal approval to be intimate with her and bring forth their biological children to this world but it secretly and greatly infuriates him at the same time! He plans to abolish this law in the future so he could marry Beatrix as his lawfully wedded wife and crown her as his Empress! All their children in the future will call him Imperial Father, not Imperial Uncle!

I will do the work but my good brother will reap the fruits? No way!!! It will take a considerable amount of time, money, effort, and resources but I will move mountains to achieve all of my dreams one way or another!!!

So in the meantime, he needs to be patient and let her enter his harem first and he will do all the necessary changes later...

Emperor Andrew happily welcomed Beatrix in the imperial palace and immediately promoted her as Noble Consort. He gifted her with so many rare and precious items and assigned her to stay in the empress' courtyard again.

"Forgive me, Your Majesty! It is improper to accept these great presents..." Beatrix said and immediately kneeled.

"Why would it be improper?" Emperor Andrew personally helped her to stand up. "Beatrix, I am no longer just your brother-in-law and you are not just my sister-in-law anymore. From this day, you are my Noble Consort."

And so that night, she became his woman again and again and again... She lost count of how many times! His libido and stamina are unbelievably high before but in this lifetime, he is a true monster in bed!!!

Is he trying to cripple me and turn me into an invalid person?!!

She secretly wondered when she realized that he is not planning to let her rest the entire night! She decided not to be jealous in this lifetime... She needs to share him with other women or else, she will surely die very soon if this continues because of too much pleasure and exhaustion!

At the same time that night, there is a strange activity inside the imperial mausoleum... Someone opened his eyes and immediately noticed that he is inside a very cold, narrow, and dark place!

Soon, a coffin lid was forcefully pushed away and landed on the ground with a huge bam! Next, someone very pale, cold, and dangerous sat upright on the coffin! He silently scanned the surroundings and immediately figure out where he is! He smiled coldly and maliciously as he realized that the final ability worked! He was able to escape and cheat death because it works!

He hurriedly left the coffin and burst open the burial chamber! His noisy activities alerted several guards in the surroundings! When the guards saw who they thought was a thief in the imperial mausoleum... They paled and screamed in fright! Others tried to run away but soon their screams of horror turned into morbid silence as he easily eliminated all of them!

No witnesses are allowed to live!!!

He thought and changed his clothes into one of the imperial guards so he would not stand out so much! It is good that he prepared in advance for this scenario. He made a weird whistle tone and soon, several black-clad fellows appeared in front of him!

He could see changes in the expressions of these black-clad fellows... It was a mixture of shock, disbelief, admiration, and loyalty! He informed them ahead of time that death is a great possibility but if he truly died... He will successfully return! They just have to patiently wait for him to come back from the dead...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved