Page 203

The abilities inside the book of Dark Arts are truly amazing! Too bad, Prince Anders could perform all of it but master none of it! That is why he cannot stabilize and sustain it because he did not reach mastery yet. His handsome visage and his current existence are temporary until he mastered all of the nine abilities.

Nine abilities are needed to be mastered in the book of Dark Arts namely: spellcasting, psychokinesis, mind control, soul transfer, body possession, energy stealing, regeneration, necromancy, and resurrection.

His Master Alpha told him to master each of the preceding abilities first before proceeding to the next more difficult one to gain stability and sustainability in performing all abilities! Prince Anders did his best to learn the nine abilities while thinking of what he could do using those abilities if he mastered them...

Spellcasting could be used to curse his Imperial Brother and gave him a mysterious illness and excruciating death!

Psychokinesis could control the things in the surroundings to arrange a terrible accident to kill his brother tragically!

Mind control could be used to command his brother to do shameful things like stripping naked in front of many people before ordering him to commit suicide!

Soul transfer could be used to extract his brother's soul and transfer it to a slave's body before beating the slave's body to a pulp and arranging a cremation for his brother's empty body!

Body possession could be used to steal his brother's body and identity then leave his brother's poor unfortunate soul to drift into an eternal limbo!

Using the energy-stealing ability, he could drain his brother's life energy until he became a disgusting dried corpse!

Regeneration ability will automatically heal his body on its own at a speed so fast! This ability could even eliminate sickness and aging! Using this ability, he could try and try until he killed his brother successfully!

Using the necromancy ability, he could summon the souls of the dead or temporarily visit and exit the realm of the dead to communicate with the dead and strike any deal with them like dragging his brother to hell!

Finally, resurrection, the ability to come back to life after being dead! It works by eternally attaching a soul to its body! This means that the soul can always go back and will always go back to that specific body! This is the ability he recklessly chanted and applied to himself before he went to the battlefield to ensure that no matter what happens he can always come back to his beloved wife like what he promised to her...

However, without the mastery of necromancy, the soul will have a hard time escaping the land of the dead thus it will take time to reunite with the body, and without the mastery of regeneration, the soul will simply attach to a rotting body!

Now, he either masters all the abilities in the book of Dark Arts or he could ruthlessly steal the life energy of other people from time to time to temporarily restore his physical form to how it used to be...

Beatrix, my beloved wife... I am back and I will get you back!!!

All of the abilities inside the book of Dark Arts fascinate him so he studied and practiced diligently. They are very useful and powerful especially if he mastered all of the nine abilities. All of it could be used according to his wishes!

Initially, Prince Anders followed his master's instructions but when Master Alpha decided to travel and left him alone to search for the Goddess named Psi, he was tempted to break several rules and ignored several warnings written in the book and made several experimentations and tweaks by using his body and other people as test subjects! In the end, he was able to memorize and try using different abilities... He could perform all of the nine abilities for a certain amount of time and in exchange for a considerable amount of his internal energy but it lacks both stability and sustainability!

When his brother ordered him to go to the battlefield, Prince Anders knew that aside from the dangers on the battlefield, his brother also plans to retaliate by sending assassins while he is away from the capital. He became so desperate to ensure that he will be able to go back safe and alive to the capital and be with his dear wife again so he made a dangerous move. He skipped the mastery of the first eight abilities and proceeded with the last and final ability, the Resurrection! This is his greatest protection and assurance if ever his Brother Emperor successfully kills him!

Now, he is a living dead in the meantime but he is so glad that he did it, or else he will stay dead while his immoral Brother Emperor is having a great time of his life! He needs to retreat again so he could strengthen himself and gather more loyal and powerful supporters to ultimately destroy his brother and take back his beloved wife! That is what he did for several months but he never allowed Beatrix to forget about him...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved