Page 345

She sighed in defeat. Time is truly a mystery... Different worlds follow different timelines. The time in the world of the living is entirely different from the time in the land of the dead. Like its name, the time in the first one is so fast, energetic, and lively while the other one is so slow, almost unmoving, and seems dead like its name... 

When two living mortals punctured the wall between these two opposite worlds, they aggravated its already huge gap in time! The time in the world of the living tripled in its pace while the time in the land of the dead becomes stuck! Well, at least, it did not stop... It is still moving but like a stuck chain in its gear, it could move but it remained in the same place and can't move around. She tried telling them to return before it was too late but they continued and now it is too late! She needs to jump-start the entire system... 

"Celestial Brother, stay here and I will do what I need to do to fix it." She hurriedly told him and then winked mischievously before vanishing from his sight. 

"Not again... " He wants to complain but she is already gone. 

Soon, she reappeared to ask for a favor," Please tell my two trainees they failed the final test so they have to go back from the start."

"Alpha and Omega will be very pissed... " He replied dryly. 

"Then tell them to look for me if they want to complain! Try your best to contact me and guide me in the next lifetime! I owe you! Bye!" She told him hurriedly before she vanished again. 

"Do I have a choice?!! And those two trainees will hunt you!!!" He angrily replied but she had already vanished so he sighed helplessly as he said, "Poor unfortunate trainees! They could try looking for you but we both know they are smart enough to only beg for reconsideration... " He clicked his tongue and smiled playfully as he whispered in the air, "Celestial Sister, when are you going to wake up?"

Beatrix opened her eyes and immediately saw the worried expression of the man she always wanted to meet again and spend the rest of her life with! She smiled happily as tears of joy fell from her eyes... After all the pain and suffering that she went through, she finally met him again! She successfully returned to his side... 

"Beatrix, you are awake! I knew it! I knew you would wake up!!!" Emperor Valentine excitedly declared before he loudly called the attention of the imperial physicians waiting outside. 

She saw a mixture of familiar and unfamiliar groups of people enter the room and their gazes of disbelief and surprise. Before she could say anything, the head of the imperial physician stepped forward and politely asked her permission to check her condition. She agreed and then she noticed the bewildered expression of the physician while he was checking her condition... 

"Is there anything wrong?" She and Emperor Valentine asked at the same time when the head physician was finally done with his examination. 

"No. Everything is fine! This is a miracle! Your Majesty, I can't believe it... Her condition suddenly became stable! The young miss is now in perfect health condition!" The head physician happily declared. 

Emperor Valentine dismissed them and then stared at her intensely and strangely for a very long time. Pure silence reigned inside the room until she could no longer hold back the laughter while she looked at the way he is staring at her... 

"Darling, what's the matter?" She asked him sweetly and motioned for him to come closer to her. 

Confusion immediately registered on his face so he asked, "Did you just call me... Darling?"

"Who else? Do you see any other people here? Of course, I am referring to you!" She sexily replied and raised her beautiful hand in front of him, beckoning him to hold it."Viktor... It has been so long since the last time I saw you... Now come to me, Darling! Don't make me wait for another millennium!"

"Huh? My name is not Viktor... " He was really confused about why she is acting this way. He remained rooted on the ground, unable to decide what to do next.

She called me 'Victor'... Is she so confused that she mistook me for the first emperor of the Solaris Empire?

This is very strange and weird although I truly have an uncanny resemblance to the great founder and builder of the Solaris Empire...

Is this behavior normal for someone who was proclaimed dead yesterday but miraculously woke today? 

He secretly wondered until he saw her bored expression rapidly coming closer to him! He was stunned when she fiercely grabbed his collar and mightily threw him onto the bed! He bounced twice but immediately stopped when she sat on top of him. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved