Page 230

The twin brothers faced the emperor and empress together with their new imperial wife way behind the original schedule. They were scolded by the Emperor for thoroughly ignoring their wife on their wedding night and for being so late in attending the traditional gathering! Since the two princes did not talk back and let the Emperor express his anger and disappointment freely and uninterrupted, the latter did not punish them and gave each of them a grand mansion in the capital and other precious wedding gifts!

Prince Andrew and Prince Anders went their separate ways as they were ordered to live in their grand mansion together with their legal wife so they could cultivate their relationship with their wife and start to build a family separately. That was the emperor's intention from the beginning!

When Prince Andrew and his new wife, Princess Dinah, arrived at his grand mansion, he indifferently scanned the surroundings while his wife is amazed by the grand architecture and beautiful scenery!

"Dear Husband, I cannot believe that we have this wonderful place only to ourselves! This place is so perfect for us and our future children!" Princess Dinah excitedly expressed her happiness, thinking that she will have several opportunities to gain her husband's love and favor in this place.

However, Prince Andrew immediately set a proper expectation in that exact moment when he said to his new wife...

"First, do not call me that! It is very disgusting! Call me Prince Andrew like most people! I will call you Princess Dinah, only because that is your legal title! Always remember that we are husband and wife in name only so know your place and we won't have any problem in the future!" He coldly stated his first condition.

Princess Dinah wants to protest but Prince Andrew raised his hand as a warning to shut her mouth and let him finish!

"Second, let us divide the whole mansion equally! I will stay on the east side, you can have the west side! I will not enter your place so you must never enter mine! At all costs, let us not invade each other's property and privacy!" He said with a dangerous warning.

She wants to complain but for some reason, there is a dangerous force that is preventing her from opening her mouth!

"Third, I will give you all the material things intended for an imperial wife and princess but aside from those things, I will never give you more so do not even try asking for more! If you have future concerns, ask the butler's help! Do not disturb me for I have a lot of duties and responsibilities to perform! Do not violate any of these simple rules! Believe me when I say that I will kill you and your entire family if you mess with me!!!" Prince Andrew bluntly and coldly told his new princess before leaving the woman utterly speechless near the entrance of the mansion!

On the other hand, Prince Anders and his new wife, Princess Lizbeth arrived at his grand mansion. He sadly looked at the place feeling sorry that he won't be staying here with his beloved woman! The grand structure and beautiful scenery only served as an eyesore to him while his new wife looked at everything with interest and anticipation!

"Beloved Husband, this place is very awesome! I am so excited that we will live here together with our future children!" Princess Lizbeth happily told her husband, thinking that the place is perfect for romance and child-rearing.

"I believe you are an intelligent woman so I do not need to explain further and deeper our true situation. First, our marriage is only arranged by our parents so we are husband and wife in name only. I will appreciate it if you call me Prince Anders like the others. I will call you Princess Lizbeth since that is your legal right."

She immediately burst into tears upon hearing his words but it only secretly annoy him even more so he ignored her reaction and proceed.

"Second, I will choose one courtyard. It will be my personal and special place when I am in the mansion. The other places are yours to explore or use as you wish but you are forever forbidden to enter my courtyard. Is that clear?" Prince Anders gently yet coldly told his wife.

His appearance seems kind and his words sound gentle but for some reason, she feels dread and discomfort!

"Third, you shall have all the material things intended for an imperial wife and princess but aside from that, you will never receive more. If you have future concerns, ask the butler's help. I am sure that you know how busy and demanding my duties and responsibilities are as a prince so I advise you to never push my button. You would never want to see me very angry. Now, do you understand? Is everything clear?" Prince Anders gently yet honestly told his wife the truth and gave her a hint that he won't hesitate to punish her severely if she disobey the rules. When the princess meekly nodded, he left the woman crying near the entrance of the mansion!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved