Page 343

"Celestial Brother, why did you touch me recklessly? I don't think you are not aware of the grave consequences... " She said gently and chuckled playfully as she watched him twisting and turning from severe pain, "Who gave you the right to bully them? They are mine! I created them, only I can destroy them... Got it?" She told her celestial brother using telepathy this time. 

"I get it! I get it! Please... Just make it stop!!!" He never thought it would be so painful even for an immortal. The excruciating pain makes him yearn for death; unfortunately, he cannot die! His only salvation is to beg his celestial sister to take back her ruthless energy! 

"What? I cannot hear you... " She said playfully as she knows he is not going to die even if he begs for it. He will only suffer tremendously... continuously... endlessly... 

Who says being immortal is always good? 

She sneered inside her mind. If she is not going to discipline him, he would not learn a valuable lesson. He might continue to behave disorderly and shamelessly for eternity. 

He begged her once more, "Celestial Sister... Please... I will not do it again... I swear!!!" He could never believe that his simple prank would result in him losing his pride and dignity in front of puny mortals. He saw the first one smirking contemptuously at him while the second one is chuckling softly in delight!

"Okay. " She agreed and then kneeled beside her celestial brother. She frowned in displeasure. She does not like doing this but she has to do it to effectively and swiftly retrieve all her energy inside her celestial brother which had now transformed into a very unruly and deadly form of energy. She still could not understand why her energy is so calm and harmless inside her but it would react violently inside another vessel. She hates seeing his junior celestial brother suffer longer than what is necessary so she hurriedly cuddled him and sucked the energy back to her using a mouth-to-mouth method, the fastest, easiest, and most effective method of retrieving it back safely. 

Emperor Andrew and Prince Anders are not sure of what is happening but seeing the asshole tossing, turning, and screaming on the floor is truly an interesting show to see. They thought she was punishing the pervert for touching her lasciviously. They were secretly cheering for her to continue teaching the jerk a lesson he will never forget... That was until she cuddled him and even dared to kiss him in front of them!

The initial shock instantly turned to great jealousy and anger! Without delay or hesitation, twin brothers hastily approached them. They wanted to stop her from kissing another man but the moment their hands touched her, a very potent energy surged inside their bodies! 

Everything happened so fast and before they knew it, their bodies disintegrated at a very fast rate while their memories were ruthlessly being ripped out of them at the same incredible speed starting from their most recent memories up to the last treasured memories of her...

The celestial goddess was so focused on carefully sucking the dangerous energy back to her that she became careless in her surroundings for a moment. Her eyes widened from fear and anxiety when she felt two familiar hands touch her shoulder at the same time! She instantly let go of her celestial brother! It was great that only a very little portion of her energy successfully entered her celestial brother's system so she was done in no time...

But, a very strange negative feeling quickly spread inside her as she slowly turned to check what happened to the two brothers right after they recklessly touch her...

She quivered when she saw them, or at least, what remained of them... Her eyes were misty and her hand is trembling as she carefully retrieved the two bright spheres of compact energy floating in the air. She stared silently at the two small orbs rotating in her hands, unable to speak or move...

"Thank you, Celestial Sister!" Celestial God Phi exclaimed happily when he felt that the destructive energy is no longer inside him. His smile became wider when he saw the two orbs in her hands, "This is great! Now that they have returned to that state, you can put them back together so Our Father, The Great Creator will forgive you and let you return to the Immortal Realm! You will not suffer anymore..."

His excitement dampened when he saw her melancholic expression as she stared at the two orbs in her hands, "Celestial Sister... what are you waiting for? Put them back together and let them be reborn as a single person this time... The way it should... According to Emperor Claudius' ultimate desire and wish to have a son who would inherit his throne..." He carefully reminded her of the greatest mistake she had deliberately made. Well, she broke several celestial rules but this one is the biggest, which is also what triggered the Creator's wrath and punishment.

The annoying part is she ruined herself for a mere mortal...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved