Page 396

One usage consumes a lot of his energy and after several failed attempts, the damage it caused to his body amplified to a frightening degree. The abilities she taught him can give him advantages but if abused and misused, he could end up dead anytime and anywhere just like now...

“Errol… help… me...” He could feel that the life inside him is slowly slipping away.

“Your Majesty! What happened to you?!! Who dared to attack you?!!” Errol was extremely horrified and traumatized when he saw him bleeding severely from several orifices of the body. He instantly alarmed the guards and actively called for help.

“No… Listen… to me…” Valentine clutched at his subordinate like his life depended on it. With all of his remaining strength, he tried to tell him his discovery… “Anders… Anders… Sky…” He said as more and more blood is gushing out from his eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.

“You mean the Second Prince of the Sky Empire?” Errol hurriedly asked him. He needs to gather as much information as he can so he could capture and punish the culprit as soon as he can.

Valentine nodded weakly and tried to give more information and provide instructions to his most trusted subordinate, “Y-yes… He…” He had reached his limit so he passed out. The thoughts inside his mind and the desire of his heart were left unsaid.

The imperial guards arrived and gathered around them. They were extremely surprised and horrified when they saw the unexpected scene.

Emperor Valentine is the strongest… He was undefeated… Who could possibly have harmed him? But, here he is… almost dead… All the vital organs in his body were ruptured by a terrifying force! Whoever tried to kill him is extremely strong! Stronger than any of us… Or even stronger than our combined strength!

They uniformly thought as they mentally calculate the internal and external damage in their emperor’s body. They were very silent and remained rooted on the ground like their souls were stolen from their bodies.

Errol glared and barked at the petrified men, “What are you standing there for?!! Call the imperial physicians!!! Alert the entire palace!!! Scour every inch of the empire to arrest Prince Anders of Sky Empire for trespassing and assassination attempt!!!”

“Yes, Sir!” And they scrambled to execute their training for a rare and extreme situation like this one.

A/N: I know it's not much and you have been waiting for more updates. Please bear with me this time. Thank you so much for your continued support. You, readers, are my reason to continue.