Page 361

"No can do!" Prince Aiden declared without hesitation. In his mind, no one, especially a strange woman, can persuade him into humiliating himself! No fucking way! He tried to run away as fast as he could to put a huge distance between them. 

She did not stop him and even chuckled when he blindly ran inside the dense forest on that beautiful island that she created in the middle of nowhere. She wanted to ensure the baby's safety and give him a perfect place to live and grow so she created a paradise and sanctuary which is several miles away from all the people who want him dead. She wanted to protect the child from all the harm in his way. 

Soon, she heard an ear-piercing scream from nearby and then the rustling of leaves and hurried footsteps before she saw an extremely angry and agitated appearance of Prince Aiden that was transformed into a beautiful damsel in distress...

"You evil witch! Demoness! Give me back my body!" He angrily spat.

"Didn't I already warn you? Why are you still angry?" She replied calmly and then smirked to annoy him.

"Give me back my precious body or else, I am going to kill you!!!" He insisted and was planning to use brute force due to extreme anger but he stopped when he realized that the strange woman is suddenly taller than him! His face distorted even more when he figured out he was not only a weak woman but he also turned into a pipsqueak! What he should do now?

"What body? What are you talking about? I did not steal your body... You are still inside your body. I just did some tweaks..." She said seriously and gave him her sweetest smile which irked him even more.

"Return me to my original form or you will regret it!!!" He demanded haughtily, unaware that he does not look threatening at all now.

"Why? You look more appealing in this version." She ignored his threat and even tried to push his buttons.

He realized that he could not win this fight so he tried another approach by asking calmly, "What should I do so I could return to my original form?"

"Simple. Feed your nephew. Once the little one is already full,  your body will return to normal. Every time the cutie pie will be hungry, you will transform to that appealing form so you could feed him." She told him directly and honestly, ignoring the looks of daggers he is giving her, especially when she shamelessly asked him, "So, do we have a deal?"

"Why don't you feed the brat yourself? Between the two of us, you are the real woman!" He replied with gritted teeth. He felt humiliated just by thinking he became a delicate woman and worse, he had to assume the role of a lowly wet nurse!

"Yes, that's a good idea... If only my energy is not harmful and dangerous even to immortals..." She said bitterly while looking in the distance. "You have no idea how arduous it is to control and manipulate my energy to remain in one place to stop it from harming others and damaging things unnecessarily..." 

At that moment, her enchanting appearance and sad voice tugged at his heartstrings. He stared at her lonely form for a long time before he angrily and forcefully shook his head to erase the ridiculous thoughts and weird emotions. He reminded himself that the woman in front of him was a demoness because if she is not, then why would he suddenly have unusual thoughts and feelings right now?

She is a demoness trying to force me to do unnatural and disgusting things! Like... like breastfeeding my dead... eldest brother's... son...

This thought made him remember his late eldest brother. Suddenly, he recalled all their happy interactions and all the good things his benevolent full-brother showed him. It felt like an invisible hand squeezed his heart as he also recalled how he constantly let his eldest brother down for several years.

In the end, he let him down again by succumbing to their half-brother's hidden coercion and threats! He betrayed the only person who trusted him and showed him affection from the beginning! He let him fall into a deadly trap and die a gruesome death!

An immeasurable pain reigned inside his heart and strange coldness spread to every part of his body, making him tremble secretly and involuntarily...

"Give me the baby..." He told her seriously. When she only stared and did not move to entrust the infant to him, he gently assured her, "Do not worry, I will not harm my little nephew... I just want to feed him... That's all." 

She studied his sorrowful expression and secretly peek inside his thoughts. She immediately discovered that he means no harm to the baby so she allowed him to hold and feed the hungry newborn.

"Can you turn around and never peek while I am feeding him?" He solemnly requested.

She did not make a fuss and silently turn around and even walked away. She wanted to give him privacy to feed the baby and the opportunity to fully express his grief over his eldest brother's passing. She gazed at his lonely back from a distance. His face was hidden but she knew he was silently weeping while the baby was hungrily feeding.

He is a damaged person but not a hopeless one...

She thought while looking at his delicate and lonely feminine figure.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved