Page 217

Beatrix is aware that most men are very attracted to her, but she also attracts chaos, misery, misfortune, destruction, and death so she chose to avoid love and marriage like a plague now! Her mind and heart are in chaos but the last thing that she wants now is to form another relationship with Prince Andrew or Prince Anders! Her previous lifetimes taught her that she could not choose and stay with either of them! And if she does not want to implicate another man into her cursed existence then she should never love, marry, and build a family just like what she selfishly did with Zander King!

This is me showing pity and granting favor...

She decided to forget the negative thoughts and look at the bright side next. She feels excited thinking that she could teleport then she remembers all of her strange dreams and all the information given to her by the Celestial Being named Phi. She smiled craftily as another possibility suddenly hit her!

If I am truly the Celestial Goddess Psi, the Great Celestial Mistress of Master Alpha and Master Omega, and the Creator of the Forbidden Arts and Dark Arts... Could it be that I am more powerful than I thought? Could I still perform all my previous abilities as a Goddess?

She grew more excited as another realization hit her!

Yes! It makes sense now! If I am correct then my abilities as a goddess are starting to reactivate! If that is the case then I finally have the answer as to why I could see and experience those past lifetimes, why I could hear their thoughts and feel their emotions, and why I could travel to distant locations in a blink of an eye! If all my dreams are accurate, I wonder if I could also use the other abilities...

She looked for a comfortable spot in her bedroom. She closed her eyes, trying to focus and remember her old memories about those secret abilities...

Think... Think... Think...

Focus... Focus... Focus...

Remember... Remember... Remember...

Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale...

Until she suddenly remembers how to use another ability! She knew it is dangerous but she needs to test something so she tried... She focused on a small vase and command it to float in the air toward her... Without waiting for a long time, the small vase floated in the air toward her! It obediently followed her command! She gladly retrieved it in the air using her hand.

"It works! It works! It works!" She excitedly told herself while firmly holding the vase.

Suddenly, she almost jump when she heard a knock on the door! She calmed herself before answering the other person on the other side.

"Yes?" She politely inquired and hurriedly placed the vase in its original location.

"It is me. Can I come in?" Emperor Valentine announced his presence outside her door.

"Sure. Come in." She happily gave her approval.

Emperor Valentine entered her room to invite her for an afternoon snack but he was stunned after seeing her appearance! He hurriedly run outside her bedroom like he saw something very scary!

Beatrix saw his surprised look and worried expression. She furrowed her brow and glanced in the mirror to check her appearance. She is curious as to why Emperor Valentine is acting very strange and scared after seeing her. Her eyes widen when she finally understands why Emperor Valentine panicked!

Her face is very pale and a lot of fresh, red blood is constantly dripping from her nose, staining her exquisite purple dress with warm, red, and sticky fluid! It seems that her happiness and excitement made her unconsciously ignore what is happening to her body...

She suddenly feels so weak and dizzy again... In her eyes, the surrounding looks so strange and distorted... Soon, darkness claimed her as consciousness suddenly left her! Her body crumpled like a heap on the exquisite cold floor!

Emperor Valentine and several imperial physicians entered her room. He felt extreme fear and worry after he saw her unconscious state! He immediately retrieved her delicate and unconscious body from the floor and placed her on the large, comfortable bed.

He allowed the physicians to check her and did not leave the room. He silently observes how they treat her and patiently waits for their diagnosis. He could see how serious it is just by looking at their pale and sweaty faces while treating her. Some physicians even shook their heads and then continue doing their job... Their actions speak louder than words! It made him worry even more!

He focused his eyes on her and his heart feels extreme fear! She looks so pale! When he touched her earlier, her skin is ice cold! He is not seeing the familiar rise and fall of her chest, an indication that she is still breathing... She seems to stop breathing again! No matter what they do, they could not wake her up like what happened to her previously for five days straight! He clenched his fist while looking at her situation, silently praying that she will fight for her life and successfully survive...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved