Page 315

Prince Andrew wants to make love to his beloved Beatrix again. Her heart thumped loudly as she immediately understood what he wants to do at that time... She starts to get worried and then panic! Luckily, her silent prayer was answered when they heard several loud knocks on the door!

"Your Highness, please forgive my intrusion! The head eunuch, together with several imperial guards, is here carrying an imperial decree stating that you and Princess Beatrix should go to the palace without delay!" The butler hurriedly and worriedly explained.

Prince Andrew groaned from annoyance and displeasure while Beatrix used this opportunity to push the naked man above her and hurriedly wrapped her naked body with a blanket. She immediately stood up from the bed and hurriedly contemplates whether she should say it or not but in the end, she realized it will be more ridiculous and humiliating if she went to the palace without proper attire!

"Butler, please send me formal clothes to wear." She ordered the butler waiting outside the wedding chamber.

"Yes, Her Highness!" The butler instantly replied and shortly, the same voice said that he now have the item she requested.

The dress is very gorgeous but she is not in the mood to admire it. She thought that this dress was probably intended for Princess Madeline but she does not have any choice but to wear it now! When she is ready, Prince Andrew is also properly dressed this time. Her annoyance doubled when she realized that they were wearing matching formal outfits! She immediately noticed the color, design, and combination matched perfectly with each other! 

She wanted to strip out of that dress and change into different attire but it will take another considerable amount of time and effort! Plus, she does not want to waste other people's effort and time helping her get dressed again... What she wants is to get out of that place and put a huge distance between them the soonest time possible!

He silently looked at her and said, "You look so beautiful! It suits you better than what I imagined..."

She ignored his statement as she hurriedly exited the wedding chamber.  She decided to leave first. Anyway, she does not need anyone's help to navigate inside his mansion. She knew it like the back of her hand! 

The butler and several maids are waiting for them outside. They were surprised by her stunning beauty earlier but now, they were more surprised when she boldly left everyone behind, especially their prince! Now, they are wondering whether they should follow her or their prince... But soon, they heard an order from their master that they should accompany her!

He is following behind her and the group of servants. A beautiful smile instantly appeared on his lips as he observed that she expertly navigate the mansion. It appears she does not need the servants to show her the way...

It is not surprising that she is familiar with the mansion. After all, she is my real wife!!!

His smile widened and decided to quicken his pace to catch up to his beloved Beatrix. In this lifetime, he would never let her leave him again...

The sudden meeting of six people inside the throne room did not solve anything. It even aggravated the situation! Princess Madeline is crying her eyes out and issuing indirect threats involving the peace between the two empires. The two brothers, on the other hand, threw heated arguments and direct threats at each other! The situation worsens when Beatrix decided to go back to her maiden family instead of choosing either of the two princes. On the contrary, Princess Madeline ended up staying in the palace when neither of the two princes wants to take her back to their mansion...

Prince Andrew went back to his mansion in a very gloomy state. He was confident that he would be able to claim her officially that morning and take her back with him at the end of the day but she managed to evade him once again by returning to her maiden home! He visited the wedding chamber once more and lay down on the sheets where her familiar fragrance remained...

I need to do something so she would become officially mine!!!

He silently closed his eyes as the memories of last night replayed inside his mind...

Prince Anders went back to his mansion in a very bad mood! He had everything in his grasp but his hateful imperial brother stole his beloved wife! That morning, he hurriedly reported his brother's evil scheme and desperate trick to their parents hoping he would be able to take his wife back but it did not happen... His Beatrix is now hesitant to return to him because of the unspeakable things that happened!

Imperial Brother, I hate you so much!!! You ruined my marriage!!! You destroyed my life!!! I want to kill you and all of your minions!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved