Page 376

At first, Prince Timothy never considered Prince Albert a threat to his ambition to become the next emperor because he only saw his elder half-brother as a simpleton and puppet of the empress. He was more vigilant towards Prince Aiden because he could see his younger half-brother had the ambition and potential to compete. Luckily, this younger brother had no familial support so it was easy for him to lay a disgusting trap to humiliate his brother and crush his spirit and dignity...

"Argh! Very disgusting!" Viktor winced in revulsion as he saw how his young uncle fell into a trap and was sexually assaulted by a group of older wayward noblewomen. Suddenly, he felt sorry for him, "He lost his innocence that way... That was so disgusting and must be very traumatizing too! Now, I understand why my imperial uncle avoided women like they are diseases... " He hesitated whether to stop or continue watching because what he saw was so gross and so disturbing! In the end, curiosity and determination prevail.

Prince Aiden tried to bring his half-brother and the perverted group of noblewomen to justice but contrary to his expectation, he did not get justice at all! The case was immediately dismissed and prevented from spreading by the emperor. He privately confronted his imperial father about it but the man only laughed at him and advised him to forget about it because his case was nonsense and just a waste of his precious time.

He did not lose hope so went to his imperial mother to ask for help to sway his imperial father's decision but he accidentally discovered that his mother also agreed to drop his case so the families of the perpetrators would strongly and solely support her firstborn in the highly competitive struggle to secure the throne.

He felt betrayed and abandoned by the two people he thought would love, care, and protect him unconditionally. He was forced to face the ugly truth that neither of his parents loved him and neither of them would ever truly care about him.

The incident led to self-isolation, depression, and then rebellion. He stopped attending his classes and became a prince who only knew how to squander money and resources. He befriended shady people and was engaged in illegal businesses and corruption. The formerly hardworking, obedient, and charming youngest prince became a scourge to the imperial family.

With the help of his shady friends, he got back at all the noblewomen who assaulted him. He kidnapped, tortured, and silenced them all. Even after that, he was still not satisfied because the mastermind remained unpunished and inside his mind, women are all vile and vicious creatures! He wanted to punish as many women as he could!

He started by using his stunning appearance to seduce Prince Timothy's favorite concubine. He convinced the woman to frame his half-brother using false promises of love, protection, and a better future. The emperor was poisoned and almost lost his life. The next day, the concubine was caught but on the way to the jail, she also died by poisoning. It was the cunning empress who made sure that the concubine would not be able to retract her statement that it was Prince Timothy who ordered her to do it.

The evidence was not enough to execute Prince Timothy but it was enough to put a seed of doubt and suspicion to the emperor's mind, slowly corroding the good father and son relationship. Later, the emperor changed his last will and formally appointed his eldest son as the successor.

"Urgh! Forget about getting a single flaw... This is worse than I thought! " His face was more serious as the things he saw were getting nastier the longer he continued watching his uncle's twisted sense of vengeance.

The emperor's health deteriorated swiftly as a side effect of the poisoning incident. Soon, he passed away and Prince Albert ascended the throne. After beating his half-brother at his own game and ensuring that his full-brother would sit on the throne instead, Prince Aiden lived a life of too much indulgence and debauchery. He still hated women so he did his best to ruin as many as he could.

He seduced married women to commit infidelity. Some of these married women were found to be guilty and executed for adultery. He, on the other hand, got away with it because his imperial brother and imperial mother prevented the rumors from spreading. They are always there to clean his mess. He figured they do not want scandals dragging the name of the imperial family but he no longer cares. He did not even feel anything when his imperial mother also passed away.

He also enticed unmarried women to give in to a night of heated passion but the next morning, he would throw them like garbage. It felt like he was living his life to the fullest. He forgot about the enemy but the enemy did not forget about him...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved