Page 206

Emperor Andrew chuckled softly, feeling amused as he recalled what she did earlier... When she called his brother's name several times, it felt so painful and made him so jealous and insecure but she erased it and replaced it with extreme happiness, pleasure, and satisfaction as her next actions speak louder than words! His reckless action earlier greatly baffles him, making him contemplate further. He looked at her lovingly...

My Beatrix is so scary! You could easily muddle me and make me voluntarily deviate from my own carefully crafted plan... I guess I will just have to use another method to encourage those buffoons to support my move to abolish the law soonest... I will drink blood or bathe in blood if I have to! Anything for my Beatrix and our future children!

He smiled contentedly, kissed her lips, and whispered to her sleeping form although he is positive that she could not hear him.

"My Love, give birth to our children soon..."

He closed his eyes and he was immediately lulled into a long and deep sleep as he could feel her comfortable warmth and inhale her sweet fragrance beside him...

Two months later, Emperor Andrew told Beatrix that he could ask other people to prepare for his birthday celebration so she will not get tired but she insisted and gave him her charming expression and seductive smile which can tempt even an impotent so how can a healthy and vigorous man like him fight against her? Of course, he cannot fight her!

Last time, he playfully refused her request... He thought she did not mind but later that night, she also refused to get intimate... He suffered tremendously for the whole night! He almost cried and begged for mercy so in the morning after that night, he immediately granted her request to appease the beautiful tyrant who he cannot afford to offend!

Moving forward, he decided not to commit the same mistake and make himself suffer as a consequence! Now, he always and immediately gives his approval, feeling very helpless against her... Anyway, her requests are usually easy to do or to provide.

Another month passed by. Emperor Andrew and Prince Anders' birthdays arrived! Since most people thought that the latter is already dead, it is considered solely as the emperor's birthday. Beatrix tediously prepared for his birthday celebration. She wants everything to be perfect from the smallest to the grandest details according to his preferences!

Although he is happy about her enthusiasm, Emperor Andrew is secretly worried that she is tiring herself so much. He smiled contentedly as he observed her from the distance while she gave final instructions to the servants. His gaze went down to her small and flat belly while silently praying...

Hold on, baby! Your Imperial Mother is very seductive and charming... Your poor Imperial Father is helpless against her... Do not worry, tonight, your Imperial Father will tell her three good news and that includes your existence... So hang in there!!!

He smiled with excitement and anticipation! She prepared a grand banquet and precious gifts for his birthday but he also prepared three great surprises for her!

Tonight, after the birthday banquet he will tell her three good news:

First, the abolishment of the law was completed two days ago. The proclamation is scheduled for tomorrow! That means he could legally marry her and make her his legal wife and empress tomorrow! The wedding and coronation were already prepared by him long ago so she just needs to agree and marry him tomorrow!

Second, he already arranged for all the concubines to leave the imperial palace tomorrow! Starting tomorrow, all the concubines are free to do what they want. He gave each of them a decent place to stay and separation pay to start anew. After all, these remaining concubines behaved properly and did not cross the line. Plus, they wasted their golden years waiting and dreaming of the impossible dream. His money and resources are greatly depleted but it is all worth it to make his Beatrix very happy and all their future children safe...

Third, he will tell her that she is already pregnant! They will become new parents soon! With the baby's arrival into this world, they will become a happy family...

Her happiness and assent to their wedding will be his greatest birthday gift from her!

Today will be the best birthday ever! Tomorrow my life will be perfect! So my birthday wish is for tomorrow to come!!!

When the sky begins to get dark, Emperor Andrew's birthday banquet started. Beatrix's hard work and effort paid off! Everything is so perfect! The atmosphere, the decorations, the entertainment, the guests, the food and beverages, and the gifts are all according to Emperor Andrew's specific preferences!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved