Page 249

Beatrix smiled as she discovered that his body is very sensitive and had more erogenous zones than her two former husbands. Soon, she realized that it is time for the two of them to become one. She stopped what she is doing again and his eyes clouded with an intense mixture of love, lust, and pleasure looked at her with great confusion and supplication...

"Husband, I lied! The truth is I am a very jealous woman! I am not generous and I will never allow my man to have another woman! The person that I consider as my own is mine until the end of his life so if we proceed, the only way for you to be free and independent is to die! Do you still want to proceed?" She whispered to him very seriously and look at him straight in the eyes while she is sitting on top of him.

"Wife, I am always and only yours! I would never want you to set me free just like I would never want to let go of you! Wife, please make me your man this instant!" He expressed his thoughts directly, sincerely, and confidently.

Beatrix did not provide a verbal answer anymore. She looked at him serenely while she positioned his excited manhood to the entrance of her love hole and then she slowly pushed herself below and let him enter her gently and slowly... But still, even though she thought she is ready to receive all of him and it is she who controls the speed of her descent, she felt the pain as her flesh in that part is being torn! She fought the urge to wince in pain and end up biting her lips...

Zander groaned in pleasure when he is slowly entering her! Surely, this is a heavenly experience for him but soon, he noticed the pain that she is trying to conceal so he held her hips trying to stop her from moving deeper and hurting herself! He felt guilty as her suffering feels heavenly for him... It is wrong but felt so right!

"Stop, you are hurting..." Zander gently told her when she gave him a questioning look.

Beatrix understood his concern and unintentionally, it triggered another memory of her...

"Did I hurt you?" Prince Anders asked her worriedly and stopped abruptly when he noticed her pain while he is entering her, "I will stop if it hurts..."

"No... I am fine. We should continue..." She smiled sweetly while looking at him. She is in pain but could not bear to stop him. "Just do it slowly until I could adjust..."

"Okay." He kissed her gently and moved on top of her slowly but soon, the pain was replaced by pleasure and she begged him for more...

Beatrix shook her head to clear her mind! Zander's concern made her remember that particular moment in her past life. It feels weird and awkward for her and unfair to Zander that she is thinking of those two people while they are in the process of consummating their marriage! It feels like she is secretly cheating on him!

Argh! Past is past, okay?!! Stop thinking about those two people, Beatrix! You have a different life now and they have their own lives too! They do not even know you in this lifetime! You have Zander now and he is a wonderful husband! Concentrate on him!!!

She mentally scolded herself and focused on the handsome person below her...

"Husband, thank you for your concern! Pain is normal on the first try! Do not worry! I will be fine!" She smiled cheerfully as she assured him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, still worried and unconvinced.

"Don't you trust me?" She naughtily counteract and continued, "Or, did you happen to change your mind perhaps?"

"No! Wife, I still want to be your man... I am just worried..." He explained then pout cutely next.

"Awww... You are so cute, Husband! Now, let me devour you completely!" She said and removed his hands from her hips while he is still distracted and then violently shoved herself below, completely devouring all of him inside her!

He groaned from both surprise and pleasure! His eyes widened from shock but before he could recover, she took him again by surprise when she moves on top of him in perfect speed and rhythm! He issued a series of sexy groans and grunts from her boldness and aggressiveness while his body copied her movement by instinct! He calls her name lewdly several times and she responded by torturing him with pleasure. Soon, their tent was filled with sexy and hot sounds of pleasure from two people. She moved on top of him until he shivered and released a warm and sticky fluid inside her...

She stayed on top of him while she is panting. He is also breathless as he embraced her lovingly and kissed her head before his breathing evened out. After she finally catches her breath, she remembers her words before they start. She wants to see if he retained anything in his memory but she was amazed when she saw him sleeping like a log!

Did I drain him too much?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved