Page 202

Prince Anders knew that previously his men do not entirely believe that someone dead will be able to go back but he is very confident that he can with the help of the ninth ability inside the book of Dark Arts and here he is! Successful! Showing the proof with their very own eyes, making them realize that following him all these years will pay off greatly in the future!

Most people especially those who are powerful, ambitious, and evil... They greatly fear the end of their life! Now, the promise and proof of the resurrection are right here! They were all very excited about all the great possibilities! They will surely tell all of their remaining comrades! They will tell them that Prince Anders cheated death and successfully went back from the land of the dead!

The cold and ghostly pale Prince Anders asked them to provide their report. His hands automatically clenched as his light gray eyes became darker when he heard the reports... After being dead for a year, the pain, jealousy, and anger in his heart are still resolute! He provided instructions to his people and after he dismissed them, he cannot help but go to the Empress' courtyard to check for himself. They told him that his beloved wife, Princess Beatrix was ordered to enter the Emperor's harem as the new Noble Consort that day and is now staying in the Empress' courtyard.

Prince Anders secretly arrived in the Empress' courtyard. He went as close as he could get... He masked his presence so his Brother Emperor could not detect him and ended up startling the snake on the grass! He almost gave away his existence when he suddenly heard his brother... He could not see it but he immediately realized that his brother is currently enjoying himself! He could not see them doing it but his brother's rapid breathing, erotic grunts, ecstatic noises, and dirty words are so loud and explicit!

It seems that his brother is so proud of what he is doing and would like for everyone to hear and know... It was like his brother knows he is coming and would like to inform him how much he is benefiting from his death... Like he is rubbing on his face how much he loves savoring every inch of her in bed... Pleasuring himself and satisfying his oozing lust using his beloved wife, Beatrix!

Vile scumbag! Shameless bastard! Hateful douchebag! Immoral asshole!

Prince Anders angrily cursed his Brother Emperor in his mind! His face is deathly pale and his body is ice cold but the great pain and the jealousy in his heart, the deep insecurity and hatred in his mind as well as the chaos and imbalance in his soul are fueling him deep inside!

Who says dead people could not feel emotions?!!

Prince Anders silently asked in his mind as he stared at the place where his cursed brother is doing unspeakable things to his beloved wife... Next, something wet, dark, and sticky flowed from his eyes... He could not help but grit his teeth and clench his hands very hard! He could imagine his brother's lustful face... his lecherous body above her... his lewd hands exploring her and restricting her movement while he enters her...

His face became even darker! His grit and clench became even stronger until...

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Several bones on his fingers cracked at the same time due to brittleness! Two of his teeth broke and almost fell out from his gums which are now beginning to rot! A sticky brownish almost black fluid is first dripping from his eyes but is now also dripping from his nose, side of his mouth, and chest which suddenly reopened recreating the stab wound! Soon, the rotting smell is now beginning to alert the people in the surroundings!

Bloody Shit!!!

Prince Anders cursed again in his mind when he realized what happened. He finally understood the repercussion of using the ninth ability without fully mastering the first eight abilities! Before they could see him and capture him, he decided to flee! He will just come back for her once he is fully recovered. This means he will have to do something about his current situation first. He cannot let them see him like this, especially her! He does not want her to see him as a disgusting and vomit-inducing living dead! He wants to stay as a peerless handsome man in her eyes!

Would not his Brother Emperor laugh his head off once he saw him like this before finally finishing him off and sending him back to the land of the dead?!!

Would not his beloved wife, Beatrix ran away from him due to a mixture of disgust and fear?!!

He contemplated as he fled and successfully escaped! In the dark street, he saw three street thugs who are counting their shares...

Perfect!

Prince Anders smirked and soon dreadful screams turned into silent horror after he ruthlessly stole their life energy leaving behind three dried and ghastly looking corpses while he, a previous living dead, returned into a peerless, tempting, and handsome figure roaming the dark alleyways...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved