Page 293

At that moment, he suddenly stopped and retracted his thing, which was plunged deep inside her earlier. Beatrix smiled while panting when she thought that he is finally finished. He seemed to read her mind as he softly told her, "No, Beatrix. We are just getting started..." 

It was at this point that she realized what he meant! He swiftly yet gently turned her sideways and then he embraced her from behind. One of his legs quickly separated her legs so he could swiftly enter her from behind. He started to rapidly screw her insides making it seems that the fast rhythm earlier is just a warm-up! His hot ramrod is torturing her below, his hands and fingers are massaging her two mounds and teasing her peaks at the same while his mouth is actively planting kisses on her nape, neck, and shoulder... He is teasing, tickling, and making her feel so good in different regions of her body at the same time! She could not believe that making him hungry and thirsty for several months would result in this! The slapping sounds of clashing flesh rang around. She was already at her wit's end! Every time he struck, her body would bounce... It was both painful and pleasurable at the same time! 

"Ah, Ugh, a bit... slower... Please... the... baby..." She begged him before she lost her mind.

"Beatrix... I am almost there..." He hoarsely answered and before she could react, he swiftly changed the position once more and impaled her once again! He made his pace even faster and greedily explored her body! Every time he slammed, he stabs her very deep! He is kissing her lips passionately to express his love and to effectively silence her soft complaints. 

For every moment that followed, only squeaking, groaning, moaning, and grasping breaths filled the bedroom. Nestling his head on the side of her neck, she bit his shoulder and scratched his back with her fingernails when the elation became unbearable. Soon, his thrusts became more powerful and Beatrix had another release. Her whole body stiffened up at the sensation leaving her very weak. After several thrusts, he finally let out a loud groan as he finished off. An ample warm fluid was released inside her. She trembled silently at the warm sensation and her vision started to become cloudy. She wants to sleep again... 

"Beatrix, why didn't you let me sleep with you last night?" Prince Anders immediately voiced the question in his mind. He knows that his brother stayed with her the entire evening. He was worried the whole time that his brother was enjoying himself the whole night but while exploring her body, he realized that his brother never made it to the home base... It was a great revelation! Now, he is very curious... He would never believe that his brother willingly let the great opportunity pass by. It was probably because Beatrix did not allow his brother to have sex with her that night. He knows she has a good reason for not letting his brother touch her... He needs to know it so he could use it to his advantage!

She yawned and softly answered, "The physician said that we could do it now but only once a day to ensure the baby's safety..." She said it in a very sleepy tone.

He immediately figured out what she meant so he smiled excitedly while embracing her sleepy figure, "You did great, Beatrix! If we did it last night, I might not be able to stop myself..."

"Hmm..." She agreed and then yawned once more.

"Now I understand..." His smile widen as he whispered in her ear, "Beatrix... Even if I beg you so much, never give in to my request or pleading at night! You must only do it with me at dawn to ensure the baby's safety..." He said and even caress her belly to remind her.

"Hmm..." She agreed before her tired eyelids closed and she entered the dreamland.

Prince Anders noticed that she passed out after their extreme activities. He smiled happily when he recalled what happened between them. He embraced her and kissed her once again. He happily thought about their marriage and family... In the end, he sighed helplessly when he realized that no one must discover what happened! Well, at least, not now... He wants to marry her and make her his imperial wife and princess but Zander is the biggest problem as well as the baby in her womb!

Everyone must not know, especially his brother who paved the way for him! He must clean all the evidence so his grand plan to get her legally could proceed... He is not afraid that others will find out but he could not risk her life and reputation now that she is married to another man. With a heavy heart, he silently replaced the bedsheets and got a basin of water to gently clean the remnants of their activities on her body...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved