Page 333

Emperor Andrew was very ecstatic when two little celestial beings suddenly appeared in front of him! He has been trying to locate Master Alpha and Master Omega for more than five years but his attempts were unsuccessful. He believed they could heal his beloved empress thoroughly... She would open her eyes and everything would return to normal! Now that they decided to visit him, he is truly thankful!

"Great Masters, I am so glad you decided to visit me today! I have been looking for you all these years..." He was so glad to see them again after several years, especially now that he wants to ask for their help.

"We know and we are not here for you! We are just here to confirm something!" Master Alpha grumpily replied. 

He frowned in confusion when he heard the nasty reply so he looked at Master Omega to ask for some explanation...

Master Omega sighed helplessly and replied, "He is just very distraught because of what happened between you and your brother... He is very mad that you sent your brother to a space and time limbo! Me too, I am very disappointed with you..." 

Emperor Andrew wants to explain his side but Master Omega raises his hand to stop him from trying.

"We know and we cannot blame you... especially if she is truly the one we are looking for all this time." He instantly expressed his thoughts and then proceeded to the true reason for their visit, "Where is your wife? We need to see her."

Emperor Andrew was surprised they directly asked to see his wife but since he wanted their help for a long time, he decided to stop asking questions and escort them inside his courtyard where he and the unconscious Beatrix are staying. He saw the two little celestial beings stare at his empress for a moment before each of them held her hand and then closed their eyes to concentrate. Soon, they opened their eyes in excitement and they merrily shouted in great delight as they both jumped up and down several times!

"What is happening?" He could not help but ask them.

They ignored him for a moment as they continued to express their happiness and excitement... When they finally stopped, the two little masters were grinning from ear to ear.

"We have good news and bad news for you. What do you want to know?" Master Alpha seriously replied this time. It was obvious that whatever he recently discovered had effectively eradicated his foul mood.

"Both. But I would like to hear the good news first." He immediately answered because all these years he had been bombarded by a series of bad news and tragic happenings. 

"The good news is we already found the Goddess Psi! We finally found our Celestial Mistress!" Master Alpha and Master Omega happily replied in unison. 

Emperor Andrew is happy for them. This is truly good news for the two masters but he was not sure how this new information would affect him so he asked for more details, "Okay... So how is this related to me or my empress?" 

"Well, that's where the bad news came in...  The soul residing in your wife's body belongs to the Goddess of Fate and Destiny, our Great Celestial Mistress, Psi! She had already abandoned this mortal body and returned to her favorite place. I know it is very hard for you but you need to let go and move on now... She will never return. You need to bury the body soonest..." Master Omega declared politely and explained it in a way his disciple would be able to immediately grasp the whole situation.

Emperor Andrew laughed dryly and said, "How can Beatrix be a goddess... She is not your Celestial Mistress! She... she is my love! My wife! The mother of my child! She is a mortal like me! You are kidding, right? Just tell me if you could not fix her situation! No need to blabber some nonsense!!!" He suddenly went ballistic as his growing hope was ruthlessly crushed by the two beings he thought would help him.

The two celestial beings looked at each other in melancholy. They trained him and watched him grow... He was like a son to them although this seems awkward considering their child-like appearance. They did not mean to inflict mental and emotional pain but they need to tell him the truth as they do not wish him to continue waiting and hoping for something that will never happen...

"I wish we are just kidding but we are not. You know we would never joke on serious matters..." Master Alpha said solemnly and continued to explain based on the images that he and his brother saw when they held her hand, "The proof of her divinity is the fact that the body remained alive and intact after the fall. You saw what happened to the other two women who fell from the same height, right? She wanted to protect the baby so badly that her strong emotions unconsciously summoned a small portion of her dormant innate ability... But that's all! She had already left and is not going to return anymore... I am very sorry for your loss but that body is nothing but a cold empty vessel now."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved