Page 296

Beatrix used the blue imperial carriage in picking up Zander to send an indirect message and appreciation to the emperor for gifting it to her. She also wants to save time and avoid running into trouble on any road within the empire. The best method to achieve it is to use the blue imperial carriage because the late founder and first emperor of the Sky Empire made a powerful decree that still exists. The decree states that other carriages must always give way and let the blue imperial carriage pass first on any road within the empire. Regardless of status or title, the decree states that no one must hinder the blue imperial carriage! For this reason, she and Zander reached all their destination ahead of time. They were very happy that they were able to accomplish their plan for that day!

They went back to the general's mansion with satisfied smiles on their lips. Without knowing it, the whole mansion fell under a grand illusion once again. Zander was tricked into entering the woodshed and Prince Andrew used his identity again to join Beatrix on the bed. Like the other night, she refused to make love with him that night. When the dawn is near, his strength was at its limit so he was forced to leave her side once more. After he was gone, Prince Anders reestablished the illusion so he could replace his brother and borrow Zander's identity too. At dawn, they would always make love and experience another blissful moment with her. Several nights and dawns were spent like that until the time when Beatrix and Zander fell under Prince Andrew's trap inside the brothel... 

Beatrix was bleeding profusely so Prince Andrew escorted her and the unconscious Zander to the general's mansion. A lot of imperial physicians tried to save Beatrix and the baby but she miscarried in the end. Prince Andrew has been waiting the whole time for the physician's report. After the head imperial physician told him that Beatrix is safe but they failed to save the baby, he directly asked what was on his mind...

"Can she still bear my children?" Prince Andrew seriously inquired to the physicians, disregarding the look of surprise and confusion on their faces. He truly wants to know if his Beatrix could still give him children in the future but if not, it is still alright! Seeing their stupid reactions instead of immediately answering his pressing question makes him want to chop all of them to pieces so he angrily rephrased his query, "Fools! I am asking you if my Beatrix could still give birth to our children in the future or not?!! Are you tired of living?!! You better stop wasting my precious time!!!"

The imperial physicians look at each other once more before the head imperial physician formally replied, "To answer His Highness, Lady Beatrix could still get pregnant and give birth in the future."

Earlier, the disoriented Zander arrived at the scene unnoticed. He frowned when he heard the prince's inappropriate query and the head imperial physician's reply...

Why would His Highness ask them whether my wife could give him children or not?!! Is he crazy?!! Or... Did I just hear it incorrectly? Yes, that's right! The alcohol is just messing with my head!!!

He thought and then faked a cough to announce his presence to everyone. They all looked in his direction. He greeted and thanked the prince for escorting him and his wife back to the general's mansion. The latter immediately left after accepting his greeting and appreciation but he could not shake the irritation and discomfort in his heart even though the prince is already gone!

He sighed in relief when the head imperial physician confirmed that his wife is safe but he immediately went ballistic when the latter informed him that the baby was gone! At that time, he forgot his gentle nature and almost killed the person who told him the bad news! He did not mean it... The extreme pain and sadness just got the better of him! 

When he was finally calm, he asked for an explanation. He badly wants to know the reason why he and Beatrix would suddenly lose their precious child after all the love and care that they invested in their little one. He is very desperate to know the truth but the physician's answer shook his soul even more...

"Minister King, I believe you were already informed that your wife had a very sensitive pregnancy..." The head imperial physician starts to explain on behalf of his team.

Zander nodded his head to confirm that he is aware and also to give a signal to the head imperial physician to continue his explanation.

"You probably thought that you were extremely careful and gentle while performing your bedroom activities but it is more likely that you did not notice you have been vigorous during those moments... It affected her body and so is the child." The head imperial physician did his best to explain while avoiding another violent reaction from the young minister as much as possible.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved