Page 274

Empress Alyna is secretly and intensely hurt by the idea that her husband seems attracted to another woman! Prince Andrew and Prince Anders are secretly angered and entirely perturbed by the thought that she is interested to get so close to their Imperial Father! They seemed so calm on the surface but they are now beginning to formulate different plans inside their minds!

Only Lady Dinah is secretly celebrating that time! She is smiling mockingly in the dark corner while she is observing Prince Andrew's reaction. The man looks cold and emotionless on the outside but she had a feeling that the current situation is making him so anxious, so jealous, and so angry! She smirked while thinking...

Who would have thought that your Imperial Father will become your greatest contender one day? Sorry but it seems the Emperor has the upper hand and that ambitious bitch will be out of your reach once she voluntarily enters the Emperor's harem! Who knows if the bitch will give birth to a prince in the future and successfully muddle the Emperor into passing the throne to this new son instead of you? Hah! That will slap you a billion times!!!

She secretly cackled inside her mind and continued observing behind the scene...

The emperor looked at Beatrix intensely. He is secretly appraising the young woman in front of him...

It is a pity that she got sick before! If not, she should have been a princess now... She seems to have all the qualities of a great princess and future empress! If I only knew that she would recover so well, I would make one of the princes wait for her. That way, I will be able to honor my late Imperial Father's wish! And also, the prince who marries her will have the powerful support of General Ardor and Prime Minister Aaron but it is too late now since she is already married to Minister Zander and from what I heard from General Ardor, she is already carrying a baby in her womb! Sometimes, an opportunity that was lost is truly lost forever! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

He feels great regret while appraising Beatrix! He realized that his decision had been wrong! He let his late Imperial Father down by not honoring the decree! It is too late now! She could no longer marry one of his two sons! He did not notice that he stared at her for a very long time. His strange actions are suggesting weird ideas and strange thoughts to other people in the surroundings. He is very distraught! In the end, the Emperor channeled his great regret and disappointment into solving the mystery cube soonest. He found it very difficult to put all the same colors on one side of the cube but for some reason, the turning and rotating of cubelets in his hands calms his body, mind, heart, and soul! He is going to solve this puzzle and see the treasure inside very soon!

The Empress sighed helplessly after her several attempts to get the Emperor's attention failed miserably! He is deliberately ignoring her and focusing all his attention on solving the cube in his hands! After several years of marriage, he never acted like this! She became so afraid and worried that her husband seems very interested in this extremely beautiful and smart woman! Although her heart is secretly hurting, she could not blame him. She must admit that Lady Beatrix is not only very seductive, but she seems very interesting too! When he gifted the blue imperial carriage to her, she pinched herself to prevent herself from crying in front of all these people and storming out of the banquet hall next! She became so used to his faithfulness for several years that it never occurred to her that he might be tempted by another woman one day. The fact that the other woman is already married makes it a greater slap to her face! Now, she does not know what is worse... That her beloved man seems attracted to a beautiful married woman or the fact that he is now obsessed with the cube gifted by that beautiful married woman?

Is he trying to impress her by solving the mystery cube soonest?

She wondered and a strong jab of pain enters her heart. She looked in the direction of her two sons for strong emotional support but she immediately realized that was a big mistake! Her frown grew deeper when she noticed her two sons' strong fascination with Lady Beatrix! Next, she witnessed the scary expressions on her two beloved sons as they looked at Minister Zander and Lady Beatrix talking, holding, and feeding each other very intimately! Suddenly, she realized one thing...

Lady Beatrix would not act intimately with Minister Zander in public if she is planning to seduce my husband and enter the harem!

The Empress became so happy! She smiled while looking at the beautiful couple happily talking, gently holding, and lovingly feeding each other but her smile instantly vanished when she saw her two sons tightly gripping a sharp table knife like they are planning to murder someone any time soon!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved