Page 266

The three brothers expected that she would not immediately agree like the other prostitutes in which, they would have to use brutal force or threats to make the woman dance to their tune but to their surprise, she acted like a willing sex slave! Without inhibitions, she willingly submits to all their wild fantasies and satisfied their oozing lusts while calling them 'Your Highness'! They had to admit it. It feels so good to hear it while they are screwing her! After all, they are kings of this dark and desolate alleyway every night! She was begging them for more after they are all done. They ignored her and even took the money that was paid by the old pervert when they left...

Once again, she was left alone and still entirely naked in that place. She does not care since she could not think straight and her entire being is beginning to become uncomfortable again! The only time that she would feel comfortable is when someone is screwing her! She wants more! She needs more! She started pleasuring herself when two officials' sons named Johann Lahore and Azul Hart passed by the area after they lost so much money in a high stake gambling! The two men blinked several times when they saw a naked woman pleasuring herself in that quiet, dim alleyway! They have been using this alleyway for a long time to avoid the eyes of several people. They met the night patrol guards, thieves, and several homeless people but they never thought that one day, they would see a naked woman doing lewd activities in that same alleyway... These two men are known for their hedonistic lifestyle and allegedly, they kidnapped young maidens from poor families and raped them. They always got away with their crimes because of their influential fathers. When they saw her and heard her alluring invitation, they looked at each other and then smile wickedly in tacit understanding... How can they refuse a great blessing when it is presented to them right after they suffered severe misfortune in gambling?

In the morning, the whole capital was disturbed when several imperial guards looked for someone they would not name! One group of search party was shocked when they found the princess sleeping peacefully together with two young men in a cottage located inside the forest near the capital. The evidence of bizarre and extreme sexual activities was scattered in that place...

Emperor Claudius and Empress Alyna were shocked when they hear about it. Princess Dinah denied everything and in her misery and confusion, she confessed what happened in the clearing. She forgot that she might push her maiden family into very serious trouble! She was very confused. She could not remember what happened next after the incident in the clearing. Now, she feels extreme pain and weakness all over her body, especially in her most intimate part.

When asked by the Emperor about the incident in the clearing, Prince Andrew said that he had a simple argument with the princess that night but he knew nothing about the aphrodisiac. He said that he went to his courtyard and sleep early after the argument. He denied the existence of the drug since he is very confident that they could no longer see any trace of its existence inside his mansion or even inside the princess' body. He secretly sneered inside his mind as he made her eat severe losses for trying to scheme against him.

The Emperor ordered a secret investigation. After all the witnesses and pieces of evidence were available and all the suspects were captured, a secret trial was conducted. The imperial family, Dinah Khalajan, and her parents were staying in a comfortable room above the trial court. From that vantage point, they could silently observe and hear the trial without exposing their faces to the public. The adultery case was disguised as a regular abduction, rape, and murder of a woman. Soon, the trial started. A simple portrait of the princess was shown to the witnesses to protect her identity and the face of the imperial family.

According to several eyewitnesses, they saw the beautiful woman in the portrait seduce four men that were passing by the area. The same woman embraced an old man and they entered a dark, desolate alleyway...

The first suspect named Larry Zajar stated that he had multiple, rough sexual intercourse with a prostitute that night. He positively identified the woman in the portrait as the prostitute he is referring to. He also added that he did not force the prostitute and even added that she was asking for more sex when he left her in the alleyway that night...

Next, Will, Mill, and Bill Naga were interrogated separately but they unanimously admitted that they did a foursome with the woman in the portrait. They told everyone that she did it willingly and eagerly with all of them at the same time. They insisted that they cannot hurt her, especially after she gave them a wonderful night...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved