Page 260

After Zander went home and the two princes were left alone, the two brothers had another serious talk...

"Imperial Brother, are you not envying my situation now?" Prince Anders smiled gently at his brother then chugged another jar of liquor.

"I won't kill that annoying woman if that is what you are asking." Prince Andrew replied to his brother and drank another jar in one go.

"Oh, so you want to remain married to her?" Prince Anders' smile became even wider and drank his turn eagerly. He knows exactly how much his brother wants to get rid of his legal wife! It was probably greater than his previous motivation and determination to kill his late wife!

"I did not say that." Prince Andrew said seriously while his aura is getting colder and his eyes getting darker. He grabbed another jar and drank all of its content before he flashed a twisted smile to his brother.

"Want to share the details?" Prince Anders urged his brother to say more. He postponed drinking his turn to focus on his brother's next words. "Tell me, Imperial Brother, how are you going to end your marriage and earn your freedom?"

"No. I won't tell you." Prince Andrew said flatly then pointed to his brother's jar of liquor, "Drink your turn!"

"Ah, you are boring! You know that?" Prince Anders grinned excitedly and drank all the content of the jar rapidly. He is already excited because his brother is a force to be reckoned with! He has this weird feeling knowing that someone will suffer even more than his late wife...

Princess Dinah is devastated when her close friend, Princess Lizbeth, suddenly died! Almost everyone thought that her late friend is pregnant when she died. She was very surprised when she heard about it because her friend is always confiding in her even the smallest details of her life so how could she forget to mention her pregnancy to her?

Another weird thing is their last conversation... Her late friend was very upset because she believed her husband has a kept woman! She ignored her friend's words because her proof was only a wonderful painting of an extremely beautiful woman! But everything changed when two days ago, she accidentally found a secret door in her bedroom that leads to different places in the mansion! It seems to be secret access to every room or more like a secret escape route in case of emergency!

She did not reveal her recent discovery to anyone and chose to secretly explore the passageway by herself to kill the boredom of being always left alone inside the mansion by her husband. After trial and error, she finally discovered the way to her husband's bedroom without being detected and stopped by the scary loyal guards of her husband! She could not believe it! After several years of marriage, she was finally able to step inside his bedroom!

Normally, she was forbidden to enter his territory and the people that guard his territory are very scary, strict, and loyal to him so she did not have any way of entering his place but today, it is different! She avoided confrontation with the nasty guards and successfully entered his bedroom using the secret passage! She cheerfully scanned the interior of the bedroom and happily breathe in the familiar masculine scent that was left behind.

It is fascinating for her to know more about him and the things that interest him. One by one, she checked the things inside the room until she stumbled on several sketchbooks carefully and neatly stacked on his table. She picked up one of the sketchbooks and checked the first content. All her excitement and happiness instantly vanished when she saw the first sketch! It is a very detailed sketch of a very familiar woman!

This woman... She is the same woman in Prince Anders' painting!!!

Her heart skipped a beat when she checked the succeeding content! Soon, her heart beats wildly when she found out that all the pages of the sketchbooks contained detailed sketches of the same woman's beautiful face!

She checked the other sketchbooks and her dread elevated when she saw sketches of the same woman doing different things per sketch... A sketch of the same woman eating gracefully, drinking elegantly, walking nimbly, playing chess, reading a book, writing something, painting, playing musical instruments, dancing, singing, and sleeping peacefully on her husband's bed!

She trembled when she finally reached for the last sketchbook. She almost fainted when she discovered that it is a collection of sketches of the same woman wearing different revealing night clothes and proudly showing her enticing and almost naked body figure! The tears in her eyes flowed like a river and heart-wrenching sobs escaped from her lips!

My husband has a kept woman too! No... The two princes have the same kept woman! Everyone knows that they are very close siblings and they always love to share but I never thought that they would stoop this low and share the same woman! Very insulting and extremely ridiculous!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved