Page 285

When she is already so close to him, she stopped and reached for his handsome face before saying, "You want an heir to inherit your empire and continue the imperial family line... Am I right?" She asked sexily while tracing his lips using her thumb.

He absentmindedly nodded his head while looking into her magnetic green eyes then down to her beautiful nose and finally, to her cherry red lips... He involuntarily gulped again!

She chuckled softly when she noticed his reaction, "Naughty Emperor, I will give you a nice offer... Are you interested?" She smoothly whispered into his ear and he nodded enthusiastically so she placed her hands on his chest and looked at him seriously. "I can give you a very handsome, intelligent, and powerful son! I can give you the perfect heir to your throne... That is very easy!" She declared sexily as her right hand is slowly sliding down until it reached the place where his most prized possession is located! She stopped in that sensitive spot and smiled seductively next. She carefully studied his handsome features as she asked, "But... are you willing to pay the price?"

He nodded excitedly. He suddenly became so hungry and thirsty for something that food and water can never satisfy! His body reacted to her words and actions very enthusiastically!

She looked at him knowingly before saying, "I would take it as a yes..." She flashed him her winning smile and continued, "Are you certain? You want this to continue even though your lifespan will be cut in half?" Her words were like honey in his ears and her hands were like small electricity tickling his body. She is making him delirious and muddled from pure pleasure...

"Oh...yes..." He closed his eyes and groaned in intense ecstasy as her soft hand is expertly caressing his proud ramrod and family jewels. He did not expect that he would experience this kind of pleasure in his life! He is very thankful that he summoned her and she appeared granting him pure bliss... His heart is racing at incredible speed while his mind softens into gelato but he does not care! He slowly became used and addicted to her special treat...

"Okay! Now, it is ready! Go to your Empress and shove it in! Make sure you do not spill or you can say goodbye to your perfect heir and spare!" She playfully said to him before the pleasure suddenly stopped and he could no longer feel her presence!

He slowly opened his eyes to the surroundings and his fear was confirmed! She was gone! She left him all alone while he desperately needs a powerful release! He recalled her final words and in desperation, he grabbed his robe and get dressed hurriedly! He winced as the great pleasure earlier suddenly became great pain and discomfort!!!

In the middle of the night, the guards and servants were alarmed when they saw their emperor running at full speed! They initially thought that assassins are probably present and their emperor is running for his life! But after checking the surroundings, no trace of the assassins was found...

Later, they found out that their emperor ran at full speed toward the empress' bedroom! They secretly shook their heads when they realized what is it their emperor is trying to do at full speed... They were very happy for the imperial couple but the two people involved were extremely traumatized after the deed! That night was a big blunder for the emperor but the result was all worth it because nine months later, the twin princes were born!!! 

Beatrix's performance ended with a bang! Most people were touched by her soulful talent and praised her openly. Other people were still jealous and angry however, they could not do anything about the fact that she is undeniably very talented in singing and playing a musical instrument. They also have a feeling that she is talented in other areas too so they take note in their minds not to carelessly challenge her in the future. Few people were uncomfortable after the performance since she unknowingly reminded them of their secret fears and deepest wounds. Only the emperor recovered immediately after remembering his dark past... 

Emperor Claudius was frowning at the start of Beatrix's performance because it reminds him of his hidden memories but at the end, he is smiling happily when he remembered the day that his two sons were born! He felt so happy when he first saw them and cradled them one by one in his arms! Next, he saw how they both grew up to become perfect... 

Heir and Spare... 

That may be the case to other people but to him as a father, they were his twin bundles of joy! They are his beloved imperial sons! He traded half of his lifespan to have them and they were worth it!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FOLLOW to encourage the author.

VOTE to support the novel.

COMMENT to share your thoughts.

© 2021 Jezel Mandin Sapata-Gentiles. All Rights Reserved