C ·ignored·

LA was a beautiful place, and you, your boyfriend, his mom, and the rest of his brothers, got to experience it for a few days. But a little argument at the restaurant between you and Chris changed the mood quickly.

 "Will you please talk to me? I'm sorry." You kept apologizing on your way back to the hotel.

He kept ignoring you. He walked straight past the fans taking a few pics and you chased after him. The others stayed and continued talking to them. "Babe?" You kept going on and all you wanted to do was hug him but he wasn't having any of it. 

He slammed the door to your room just as you were about to walk through it, and it hit you on the nose, bringing an instant nose bleed.

"Open the damn door, you gave me a nose bleed!" You bashed on the door annoyed. 

Quickly it was open, and he double looked at you to see if you were telling the truth.

"I didn't mean to." Chris was now the one following you. You went into the bathroom and wiped away the blood with a tissue. 

"You know, apologizing isn't that hard? I've tried doing it for the majority of tonight, and all you keep doing is ignoring me." You sighed, placing your bag down on the bathroom counter.

 He let out a huff and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. 

"I know, and I am sorry. I'm still jet-lagged from the flight so I suppose that's why I'm so grumpy." He admitted, resting his head on your shoulder. 

"I accept it, but that's not an excuse babe. I've tried to keep my mood of being tired out of it. Anyway, do you accept mine?" You asked, turning to face him. 

"How could I not, when you have a bloody nose?" He laughed, hugging you properly this time.

 The pair of you changed into your PJs and then MaryLou came in to see you two cuddling up on the double bed. 

"I take it you two are okay... Y/N what on earth happened to you?" She rushed over to you and glanced at the slightly red tissues coming out of either nostril.

"Your son accidentally slammed the door in my face." You told her, and she threw the spare pillow at him. 

"Chrstopher!" She tutted. 

"It was an accident and we apologized to each other." Chris told her, with his arm draped over her chest. 

"Well okay, I'll be in my room if you need me. Please don't go killing each other, god forbid you two breaking each-others nose." She laughed slightly, giving you both hugs and then exiting the room. 

"Know that I love you, and I would never intentionally hurt you," Chris told you, shutting off the lamp on his bedside table, and then snuggling back into you. 

"I love you too, and I'm pretty sure I already knew that." You shared a kiss before falling into a long sleep.

(A/n: hope you guys liked this chris imagine)

-request are open-