SLS ·empty stomach·

request from @yesimanemo TYYYSMM

-pov from 5 days ago-

I was looking at models on Instagram and I felt horrible. Their bodiess were so nice and I hated mine. My stomach wasn't flat, there's were, my face wasn't clear, there's were and they were pretty, I'm not. I hated myself so much and hated being me. 

I needed to find a way to look like them. I look up workouts on my computer, but I didn't find anything I liked or even wanted to do. 

I figured that if I didn't eat I would lose some pounds. I could also get a gym membership to help. I needed to start today by not eating dinner. I also had to hide this from my brothers or they'll stop me.

-back to present-

"SLS/N WE HAVE FOOD" I hear one of my brothers yell. Here we go again. I kept telling the triplets I had already eaten or wasn't hungry but they would still call me. It was getting annoying. 

I walk downstairs before seeing them with 4 bags of McDonald's. 

"Come eat" I hear Nick say.

"I'm not hungry" I say before turning around and trying to go back upstairs before I was stopped.

"What did you eat today?" Matt asks from behind me as I slowly turn around.

"Um I ate, um I ate pizza and I drank pepsi" I say trying to leave again. 

"We didn't have pizza" Chris says.

"I bought it" I say quietly.

"With what car?" Nick asks me.

"Ok fine I'll eat" I say coming down the stairs and opening a bag as the boys watch me. I stuff fried in my mouth with fries and coke.

"You see? All full" I say before walking quickly to the bthroom. I enter before taking a tissue and spitting out the food. I put it in the garbage before turning round nd seeing my brother there at the door.

"Whyd you spit it out?" Nick asks as they all look at me.

"I was not hungry" I say nervously.

"SLS/N are you eating?" Matt asks me.

"Yeah I just..did" I say.

"You spit it out, why are you pale?" Matt says holding my arm.

"Dont tell me your starving yourself SLS/N" Chris says quietly.

"Look" I say pulling out my phone and showing them a pick of Kendall Jenner.

"Look at her, shes perfect" I say starting to tear up.

"She's not SLS/N knowone is" Matt says.

"Look at her Im trying to get her body" I say as I walk to the kitchen.

"You don't need her body yours is perfectly fine" Chris says following me.

"No I want hers" I say crying.

"You dont need hers. You werent made with ehr body you were made with the body you have now and thats the one thats perfect for you" Nick says.

"You can feel insecure but dont change yourself" Chris says.

"I dont want to but im so tempted to. I hate the way I look" I say.

"Your so cute SLS/N, evrysince you were a baby" Nick says making me laugh.

"You needa eat SLS/N, if you wanna change workour but dont stop eating ok?" Chris says stroking my hair.

"Now I think your stomach s empty, nd  those fries are getting cold" Matt says making us laugh as we open the bags and eat.

-request open.