SLS •bad listener • pt2

-Matt pov-

I watched as SLS/N walked into her room, slamming the door.

"She can't be mad at us she did this to herself" Chris said as he unlocked his phone.

"I'm saying like what is she slamming doors for?" Nick said seeming pissed off.

"We need to keep an eye on her more, this isn't her first time" I said to them.

"Yeah we need to get cameras or tasers or something" Chris said as I and Nick looked at him.

"We're not gonna harm our little sister to prevent her from going out Chris" Nick said to him as h rolled his eyes.

"We have to find a way somehow tho" He said to us.

"First let's let her apologize" I said to them.

"She called us L's what" Nick said to me.

"She's called us worst, let's just let her apologize and then set boundaries with her" I said to them.

"I don't feel like talking to her right now" Nick said to us.

"Notice how when someone apologizes they're the one speaking, she is the one apologizing," I said to him.

"But I am the one who has to accept it if I do" Nick said.

"Same me too" Chris said.

"Let's just go, please? That's one step already think about it" I said to them.

"Fine but I'm not talking' Chris said as we all got up and walked to her room door.

We made our way there and when we did, I knocked on the door, just making sure.

"Don't come in" She said from inside.

"Are you naked or getting undressed?" I asked her.

"No?" She responded before I opened her door seeing her laying down on her bed. We walked into her room as Nick and Chris stayed stood at the door, so basically I only walked in.

"Apologize again, properly" I told her as she just looked at me. I tilted my head to show Nick and Chris at the door before she got up off her bed.

"I'm sorry for getting high last night. It was fully my decision, no one made me do it. I know it's wrong and I won't do it again. I promise" She said as I looked behind at Nick and Chris who were still on their phones. 

I walked up to them and snatched both of their phones out of their hands before putting them in my pockets. They both shot up when I did and looked at them.

I moved so they could see Y/N and they sighed.

"We forgive you" Chris said as he looked at Nick.

"Well I forgive you, I don't know about Nick." He said as he looked at him.

"NICK" I yelled as he didn't move, he just looked at me.

"SLS/N sit down" He said as she did. He started walking up to her and then stopped when he was closer.

"How many times have you snuck out of this house?" He asked her at she thought to herslef.

"4 times" She said.

"And how many times did you get high, or drugged?" He asked her.

"All the times" She said.

"Exactly. Every time you've snuck out, what good has come out of it?" He asked her as we all listened.

"Nothing" She said under her breath.

"So why'd you keep doing it, after the first, the second, the third, and the fourth time?" He asked her as I sat on the ground tired of standing up.

"I don't know why Nick" She said to him.

"There has to be a reason" He said to her as he scoffed it out.

"There isn't I just snuck out because, because..." She started to say.

"If you told anyone where you were going you know we wouldn't let you because of what you were gonna do?" Nick asked her.

"Yeah" She said before looking at him.

"SLS/B your H/A (her/age), you barely started your life you can't be doing this, this can't be a habit," He told her as Chris mumbled.

"Facts" He said as we all looked at him. Nick then turned his attention back to SLS/N.

"SLS/N you promised us before that you wouldn't smoke and shit and you still did. The same thing for drinking" He said to her.

"People keep inviting me tho" She said to him.

"You don't have to go, you never have rides either" He said to her.

"I already said I wasn't gonna do it again Nick" She said to him.

"You said that the last 3 times, I don't know if I can trust you" He said to her as he shook his head.

"Ok I know but I promise for real this time" She said to him as he got up, and so did I cuz my bbl was getting flatter.

"SLS/N promise me by making rules" He said.

"What rules?" She asked him.

"Make rules that will make us believe you, that you won't sneak out anymore" Nick said to her.

"Ok fine. I won't sneak out of go out past the time of 10:00 unless you guys are with me" SHe said to us.

"And?" Nick asked her.

"I won't have bad friends, I'll choose my people wisely" She said.

"And?" He asked again.

"I won't smoke or drink, whether I'm forced or not, the same thing goes for smoking" She said.

"Ok deal" He said as they shook hands. He shot her a smile as she returned it.

"Look at you guys getting along" Chris said as he jumped.

"I was trying to teach her a lesson, we didn't not get along" Nick said laughing as we all did.

"Still, I'm glad we're a happy family again" Chris said as we had a group hug.

-request closed almost open tho-